The water fight of my life

Post your epic water war tale!
CaptainSMhoward

The water fight of my life

Post by CaptainSMhoward » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:10 am

This is the story of the water fight of my life

5/26/06
at the dawn the battle began my team tired,bloody, and bug bitten from last night were just filling up up there defenders and maxD side arms. IN the battle in my nieborhood battles are painful and last for days. It was our 1st day i had got little sleep from the thought of a suprise attack.So i was always on my guard.At about 9am we went for an attack on thier base. already well awake they were greatly prepared with our all out atack.We still continued thinking this could battle to end all battles... and we were right. We began approching. My googles on leather glothes tight i began to fire and so did my team.Vaporizors and defenders began soaking everthing.Their leader Genral Derick C. johnson fired at me. A direct hit. if not for my gogles I would have been blinded. i threw an unbusted water balloon that i found on the ground no googles he was blinded and bumped his head on a wooden fence then regained his vision.One of my team then tackled him to the grown and shot him in the face and ran to engage another enemy. Already bloody after all the bug bites i was aching all over but i did something risky: I stole there water balloons and stood at the top of a tree there i threw them at his team.Thier eyes burned from the dish soap he put againt the rules in his ballons.The battle lasted only minutes but it was the one to end the war.My team sorrounded his blinded troops and they all surrenderd.After 2days of pain in the wilderness and violent conflicts we had won.Bloody and tired i was eager to return home.

the end
please post a reply
Last edited by CaptainSMhoward on Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain S.M Howard

SS_Stencil

Post by SS_Stencil » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:02 pm

Guts and glory.

If you didn't mention the water guns then people would think it's a real war.