RP III - Storm Breaker

Post your epic water war tale!
joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Wed May 31, 2006 10:09 am

Out of character: Where exactly has Josh has landed?

Lightbulb 41` - Check the map I linked to in the first post and give a rough location. (The main friendly force is located near location 7.)

I don't know that I intended a helicopter to be a main vehicle, but I think we can manage.

JBHS (I'm not typing all that out!), could you perhaps insert some returns in the relavant places? That's a bit hard to read!...
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

Lightbulb41

Post by Lightbulb41 » Wed May 31, 2006 8:39 pm

out of charecter...

Yeah my first account got screwed up... This one works... Same charecter....

Josh uploaded a recently aquired map to his onboard computer he choses base #6 He flies over trying to find a place to land but is fired upon by slingshots .
Thinking quickly he fires a few rounds from the main cannon on his helicopter and quickly flies away. As he turns back to look 3 guards get direct hits in the chest by his cannon. He choses a new destination. #7 Sees that is a house of some sort. He Reloads the main cannon with 3inch balloons for maximum accuaracy and speed. Nothing can hit him now. Suddently as he begins to circile the base looking for a safe landing. His engine begins to sputter. He quickly check the dials and finds out he's out of juice (electricity) He begins his desent right in the middle of the base. He lands...

Barly... He is surrounded by guards holding small xp 65's He noticies that His balloon launcher and Cps 3000 are still in the back... He is forced to give up... He asks for the commander. He needs conformation that he can be safly here with his equipment (computer targeting equipment gps random parts... wires and his camo... He will not go down without a fight... He must survive...

Hey I can be on sombody's team just let me know who to go to.

His team was shot down on flyover... Now the enemy whoever it is has all of his technology except the custom gun on his aircraft. A proto type it was a rapid fire slingshot with a 1/4 mile range at 50 pounds thrust. Also there is an assortment of waterballoon rockets. In his cargo bay he has supplies to assembe 4 launcers. Yet in close combat his old trusty CPS 3000 will do the job. His helicopter was a 1 man with heavy cargo or a 2 man light cargo it was next to useless for transport. The only thing good is that He could rescue an officer in the heat of battle.

After clearing up the mess he created by landing in a base. He started to walk around. His Helicopter needed repair. He went over to it. The Main Power coupling had broken loose (BTW this sucker's got a small nuclear reactor not enought to blow up but defantly powerfull enougt to do some electrical damage) He saw that the power copling was melted from a bad wire in the Main. He started to work on the thing and a few hours later repaired it. He went to the cocpit turned the key... First click a warning beep good... Second click... Power to the control panel controls responding... third click Fans going AC working Lights on just one more turn to start the engine... 4th click .....

BOOM!! he looked back and saw sparks flying out of the back...
"!@# he said. He went back and replaced the copling back into the grove making sure none of the wires crossed... This time the engine started and the Helicopter was able to lift off... Now he could stay as long as he had a way to escape come the time needed. He closed and locked the plane and shut the door to the panel... no one could mess with this device...

Hey I would like a team here and I think it would be interesting if another charecter (girl) would exploit my weakness...

Lightbulb41

Post by Lightbulb41 » Wed May 31, 2006 10:23 pm

(I got an Idea...)

Hearing a crackle on his portable radio "Silent Guy is under attack is there anybody out there..."
Josh turned around and said... I guess I have to fight this after all... with a smile he turned around opend his helicopter door. And flew towards a target known as Jordan's house... His onboard computer set his course for the house and Josh manned the Proto cannon. He saw the building in the distance...
"Better not fire the main Just yet... If they find out that this has a main weapon I'm screwed."

He armed the drop bombs and set a course for the entrance. He called on the loudspeaker. All Tempest whoever you are step clear the building or I will fire."

the enemey soilders didn't listen thinking this was just another Helicopter.

"Alright fine if they don't listen to me I'll bring the big gun"

He aimed the main cannon at the group with the pnumatic gun. He fired and made a direct hit Smashed the gun and injured the troops. He took another shot at another gun Destroyed it.

Now the Snipers were aiming for him he had only one option a quick water blast from the CPS 3000 out the window would take care of them. He took out 3 of the 4 snipers. The last one Hit him in the arm. Thankfully the helicopter took some of the impact. His arm was disabled for now but once he got medical attention It would be fine.

Since he couldn't use both hands He fire the main at the last sniper. He's went down with a major hit. He will be gone for a while. He threw a med-pac from the first aid kit in the helicopter on his damaged arm. He put the Helicopter down and loaded his CPS 3000 on it. He took a look at the demolished street.

"I better be rescuing someone good" he said. With that he charged into the building. Hoping He would find Silent Guy before the Enemy found him
You can get more with a kind word and a gun than just a kind word.

I trade mobility for firepower. Accuracy for strengh. And Stealth for Intimidation.

Silence

Post by Silence » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:20 am

Wow...having another nonNPC (in other words, a human) really makes RPs more fun :) ! I write somewhat more descriptively than most, but Lightbulb41 gets to the action much more quickly--so this team should work out well.

Just to add suspense, I'll write for Josh for the moment. You'll see why in a moment...

Josh catapulted himself through the smashed window, and fell on a soft pile of bodies. He noted the dripping and stained walls, the masses of scattered weapons, and the locations of all the furniture--and his mind took in all that had happened at once. Most of the bodies seemed to have been hit by a crossfire originating next to the front door and from an open door to what seemed to be a lobby; clearly, a strong defence had been held against invaders who had smashed the glass. He ducked without thinking, knowing that there could still be a few snipers or other Tempests outside, and crept along the wall toward the front door.

In the corner, Josh checked to make sure his CPS 3000's PC was completely full, and strapped the water balloon slingshot across his back. Although it would be useless at such close ranges, his backup water balloons--he now had three filled and held in a tennis ball can--might come in handy. Leaving the cap open and the can stuck in his waistpack, Josh lunged into the doorway.

The lobby clearly had only experienced battle recently--maybe in the last 15 or 20 minutes, judging from the water that still hadn't been soaked into the carpet. The rooms to Josh's left had locked doors, almost as if there was fancy weaponry inside...yes, the radio alert had claimed that AquaTech was one of the few special ops teams, along with some Ardway group and a few others. Not a bad team to join at all...

However, unlike SilentGuy, Josh didn't dwell on certain topics for too long. After quickly noting the absence of weapons and bodies in the lobby, he risked a peek out beyond the porch, only to find a few fading water spashes on the driveway far below. Josh turned his attention to the formidable vault door, and heard urgent whispering somewhere beyond it. It wasn't locked, and though that seemed strange, Josh valiantly opened the door and forged his way inside. Of course, having propped up the porch door and having had the lights turned off, there was nearly complete darkness inside, even with the light pouring in from the open vault door. Josh slipped in silently and came across a staircase winding down, and froze when he heard whispering again.

A low voice murmured, "Chris is out--it must have been a riot blast from a Temper II or something. Look, I'll go around and shove him into FireTruck, then head out of here. You said there's help coming in a helicopter, but it might take a while. You hold the stairs with the APWL, and I hose them down as they exit the garage. Got that?"

That made sense--Josh knew he must be in the garage that he had seen from the helicopter. He shouldn't have parked the helicopter on the driveway for everybody to see, but then again, choppers aren't the stealthiest of aircraft, are they? A voice he clearly recognized as Jordan's responded to what must have been SilentGuy, "Sure, go ahead. I'll hold them down with this APH, you take off. NOW!"

Josh's eyes had adjusted to the darkness by now, and he made out a figure lunging along the wall of a garage that seemed...well, clean...and refined. To put it simply, the garage was huge, and it must have held several cars--a sedan, a rusting hatchback, and most notably and relevantly, a small pickup with a powerful-looking turret soaker on its bed. The figure slowed down as it approached 4, and sank into the shadows on the other side of the hatchback. Josh drew in his breath as a thin and weak stream of water arched over a stack of equipment in the center of the room, barely missing the figure. The pressure in the soaker must have been weak because of the arch of the trajectory, and indeed, a Tempest soon clambered onto the pickup's bed from 7.

The Tempest swung the turret around, strafing the area where he had just seen the shadowy figure. Grinning, the teenager pulled the trigger, intending to hit the figure with splash [literally] damage off the car. It wouldn't be a knockout, but it sure would scare the guy! Of course, that didn't matter, since the truck wasn't on and the turret blaster wasn't pressurized. However, the click alerted the figure, who drew back into the shadows again. Josh took the guy on the truck bed out with a nasty beam of water from the drilled shotgun nozzle on his CPS 3000, and the man stumbled back and over the cab. Immediately, several streams marking Tempest retaliation were shot from point 8, behind the pickup, to where the figure would have been. Little did anybody know that Josh had been the assassin.

After waiting a while, the figure leaned out from behind cover, aiming in the enemies' general direction with one beast of a linear PCgH. The figure got back behind cover, but this time, he could be seen putting on a pair of night-vision goggles. Josh sucked in his breath, aware that his presence could be betrayed, but the figure turned around in the other direction and popped up, over the stacked boxes and equipment in the center of the room.

Knowing that he would be discovered now anyway, Josh charged boldly into the other section of the garage, narrowly dodging a couple water balloons thrown by unattentive Tempests. He lobbed a hefty water balloon over the pickup's bed and into point 8, with enough force to at least knock back somebody after a direct hit, and then dived into the cover right in front of the truck bed. The figure looming above the mass in the center of the room acted surprised, but didn't say a thing.

Okay, that's enough of hogging Lightbulb41's time and character. I'll guide SilentGuy in my next post and from then on.
Last edited by Silence on Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lightbulb41

Post by Lightbulb41 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:28 am

Josh was supprised that one did not come at him. He thought that anybody not scared of the largest of all the old 98 ers was still standing there defiantly... He switched on his flashlight and found it was... JORDAN! he was a traitor all along... Josh acted quickly by switching to the 20x nozzle and unloading a full PC on him... There wasn't much left. Josh collected the weapons and hit the lights in the room. What he saw was enormous the room was a lab designed to look like an ally but it was enemy they were trying to dissisemble a pickup with a water gun on Josh Scoffed
"Hah one hit from my helicopter that thing would be gone..."

He looked about the room and saw a few enemy soilders in the corner hiding. He told them to surender and they did. He tried opening the door but before leaving someone had jammed it. He went outside and used the main gun on the Helicoper to blow the door wide open.

"Oops" he said with a smile

While walking in he saw that the equipment was connected to the global server. He quickly downloaded to his laptop all the security codes to access any enemy territorial store. He then stood back and put a few PCs into the mainframe destroying it so that the enemy didn't think they were compromised.

this is great

I trade mobility for firepower. Accuracy for strengh. And Stealth for Intimidation.

powersurge919

Team 9 has arived

Post by powersurge919 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:54 am

Name: THUD.
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 147.
Appearance/Clothing: Baggy cargo cammo shorts water resistant cammo T shirt.
Physical characteristics: good with all battle feilds.
Personality/mental characteristics: extatic, very gun-ho.
Skills/Strengths: Highly aceptional targeting skills.
Weaknesses: high speed attacks (cause of heavy weapons) Low speed (cause of heavy weapons).
Main weapon: Adgitator Heavy Riot cannon.
Backup weapon: heavilly Drill modded Liquidator.
Last resort weapon: Agressor secondary heavy cannon barrell (uses all the rest of the water and air tanks).
Other gear: Smoke bombs Plastic hydrogen bomb
Has access to: Many balloons and supplies
History/Alliances: ARIEL WW3 team .
General Information: uses Is capable of making elaberate bases and traps desings and builds his teams technology.
Team: 9
Vehicles:70's convertable, Hybrid jeep, mountain bike, ultralight

Agressor cannon has been decomisioned
Last edited by powersurge919 on Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

powersurge919

Team 9 has arrived!

Post by powersurge919 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:25 am

Lightbulb41 maybe our teams could meet up later on

It was the middle of the night as a small ferrie aproached the docks."We are now docked" the captain said, the ramp came down and two cars roll off, the first car with two douchenators attached to the backseats facing the rear.the second was a hybrid jeep with a douchenator X in a pivot on the roll cage."Team NINE has arrived" Thud reports on the radio."Team 9 we need you to go out to the abanndoned town" replied team one, The two cars vanished down the road. When the convoy was halfway there "SNIPERS!" yelled car 2 through the radio, Peewee and Dr.Mental got at the turrets and shot randomly through the trees as the 2 cars sped through the forest.

The ultra light flew over from a long flight to the island, the pilot tiger9 said through the radio "DAM there is nowere to land". As he looked over at the fuel gauge he knew he was screwed now "MAYDAY" he yelled through the radio "help i am out of fuel and am unable to land"there was no response, then the electronics shorted he franticaly flipped the jump button to try and jolt some power in. He got reset to work the lights slowly came back on he then he flipped the landing lights on next thing he saw was the middle of a tree... "Tiger9 do you read?"said thud worried"Tiger!" Peewee im afraid we've lost contact with your brother"said Thud "Im... im sorry.".
"im going out to find him in the jeep." stated peewee "were was he before you lost him, thud ?" he was near the the old military facility" he replied "i'm going now" peewee stated. "no Peewee its too dangerous."yelled Thud. "I havn't a choice" peewee remarked "... seeya when i seeya."

comments: Yay im doing a dramatic one with a twist this will be a fun RP
better than RPII.
Last edited by powersurge919 on Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lightbulb41

Post by Lightbulb41 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:27 pm

Maybe... I'm not really on a team... I have enough firepower to be my own team... :) :D

Josh walked around... He cleared the building out of tempest... The annoying pests had damaged his pride... They will pay... As soon as he gets to a hardware store... He will build his ultimate weapon Codename: Blitzkreig

This gun will have the power equal to 6 douchenators all in one... He will mount it on his Helicopter... The massive beast will be 1/2 the lengh of the helicopter... That can wait for now the task at hand needs to be completed.

He looked down at his radar... Hmm there is an ultralight aircraft... Oh wait it isn't there anymore... then Josh heard on the radio

"Tiger 9 do you read me? Come in please!"

"Crap... Not another thing down..."

Josh went over to Silent Guy and asked

"Another team is down should we go help?"

Silent guy said
"No I need to work on Firetruck and making sure that we can charge it"

"Fine I'll go then... It was a airplane... I am the only one here left from my squad that can search by air... On second thought I'll stay here I want to build my new gun... Since we are surrounded by parts and junk... I am going to build The Blitzkrieg... (like the douchenator but has a 10.5 foot long barrel and can fire 1/2 mile... It will be mounted as a front gun on the helicopter..."

... a few hours later after completing the gun and mounting it... Josh leaves for the abandoned town at best possible speed at night...

Yeah that gun I put on the helicopter is mean... 1/2 mile range at over 90fps for a 6 inch balloon.

powersurge919

Do you read?

Post by powersurge919 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:48 pm

Two hours after he crashed Tiger9 badly injured crawls to whats left of his HUD."This is tiger9 does anybody read?" he yelled through the radio "is anybody out there?".

as peewee was driving down the road, a mysteriouslight followed him. he dimmed his lights and pulled over behind a tree and some bushes, then shutoff his engine.he grabbed his aggressor (RIOT cannon) and waited. moments later a fire truck in cammoflaugedrove past slowly as if searching for something. it was too foggy to see the gunner's FACE but it was obvious this truck was not friendly.

Last edited by powersurge919 on Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adhockeykid

Post by Adhockeykid » Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:19 am

before i join can someone explain what has happened in the story so far? :D i would really appreciate it if you would.
"It's either you pass and live, or fail and die."
-Deric

powersurge919

Post by powersurge919 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:26 am

look just read the entire story.

ive been saving the entire story in a file with ilustrations also
and i will post a file for the E-book named storm breaker.

Adhockeykid

Post by Adhockeykid » Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:55 am

Name: Dell
Height:4' 8"
Weight:80 lbs.
Appearance/Clothing:ski goggles, white t-shirt, baggy nylon pants, gloves
Physical characteristics:fast
Personality/mental characteristics:young, leading personality
Skills/Strengths:quick thinking, good water fighting skills, good computer skills
Weaknesses :d oesn't like not doing something his way
Main weapon:Homemade Viper(stats below)
Backup weapon:CPS 2000
Last resort weapon:CPS 1500
Other gear:water bottles, laptop, knife, various other equipment
Has access to:CPS SplashZooka, Flash Flood, Arctic Shock, Overload, water balloon launcher
History/Alliances:member of Battlegroup Canadia
General Information: one of youngest people here
Team:Battlegroup Canadia
Vehicles:Motor Bike with water gun/WBL, Jeep with water gun/WBL

Name:Colin
Height:4' 6"
Weight:75 lbs.
Appearance/Clothing:Yellow T-Shirt, baggy pants, gloves, ski goggles
Physical characteristics :P retty fast
Personality/mental characteristics:Quiet, loyal, following
Skills/Strengths:Military strategy, loyal
Weaknesses:Not a good leader
Backup weapon:CPS Splashzooka
Last resort weapon:Arctic Shock
Other gear:Water bottles, various other equipment
Has access to:Same as Dell
History/Alliances:Battlegroup Canadia
General Information :O ne of youngest people here
Vehicles:Motor Bike with water gun/WBL

Name:Brian
Height:4' 7"
Weight:82 lbs.
Appearance/Clothing:Blue T-Shirt, baggy shorts
Physical characteristics:Normal
Personality/mental characteristics:Nothing special
Skills/Strengths:None
Weaknesses:None
Backup weapon:CPS 2100
Last resort weapon:WBL
Other gear:Water Bottles, varios other equipment
Has access to:Same as Dell
History/Alliances:Battlegroup Canadia
General Information :O ne of youngest people here
Vehicles:Motor Bike with water gun/WBL

Name: Deric
Height:5'3"
Weight:93 lbs.
Appearance/Clothing:Red T-shirt, baggy shorts
Physical characteristics:Strong, big
Personality/mental characteristics:Likes to lead
Skills/Strengths:Strong physically
Weaknesses:None
Backup weapon:CPS 2100
Last resort weapon:CPS 4100
Other gear:various equipment
Has access to:same as dell
History/Alliances:Canadia
General Information:young
Team:Canadia
Vehicles:same as rest

Name:Brendan
Height:4'4"
Weight:65 lbs.
Appearance/Clothing:green t-shirt, shorts, ski goggles
Physical characteristics:small
Personality/mental characteristics:none
Skills/Strengths:small
Weaknesses:none
Backup weapon:CPS Splashzooka
Last resort weapon:CPS 2100
History/Alliances:Canadia
Team:Canadia

Name:Henry
Height:5'1"
Weight:77 lbs.
Appearance/Clothing:black t-shirt
Physical characteristics:tall
Personality/mental characteristics:none
Skills/Strengths:tall
Weaknesses:none
Backup weapon:CPS 2000
Last resort weapon:CPS 2100
History/Alliances:canadia
Team:canadia

Viper:
Range Flat:56 ft.
Range Angled:78 ft.
Capacity:7.5 liters
Last edited by Adhockeykid on Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's either you pass and live, or fail and die."
-Deric

powersurge919

Post by powersurge919 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:17 am

Okay... just try to post 2 or more paragraphs in your parts of the story and don't make your parts of the story too childish.

I'm not flaiming you, i'm just saying please act as mature as possible.
Last edited by powersurge919 on Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
{ARMOURY:}
(SS) : 1x 50, 2x 100 (CPS) : 2x 2000, 4x 1000, 1x 4100, 2X monsterXL (APH) : 1x Agitator II, 4x Agitator III, 1x Unfinished SuperCannon 2... and 2 arctic shocks and an arctic blast.

powersurge919

CH-3 Newly secured town.

Post by powersurge919 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:13 am

As thud and Mr.Mental were walking through to the abandend church they heard seperate foot steps
coming from the left "thud you hear that" mental asked "hear what?" thud replied. then they both heard the pumping of an CPS 2500, "holy... GET DOWN!" yelled Thud they lunged behind a rock as 8 streams shot across the streets. Thud reached for his battle pack and got out the Aggressor 3 enemys emerged from the building asta lavista pond scum" thud remarked *GIRGLEGIRGLE FWOOOOOM* the enemys went out in 1 shot. Another 4 enemys came from the other side *GIRGLEGIRGLE FWOOOOOM* half of them went down the other 2 came charging out "I don't think our Ammo will last for more of these guys" yelled Thud "H bomb?" Mr.Mental asked "but we only have one" stated Thud "we need this now though" "okay hold them while i charge it" he said calmly "Roger..." eat douchenator tempies" *douch douch douch* "3 for 3" Mental remarked "hahaha". "okay done" thud yelled. He threw it into the street and said quick into the church. 10 more tempest rushed after them as the two were in the church the bomb went off and ridded the world of yet more tempest scum. "the town is secured for now" Thud Said proudly over the radio. "yes this can be our new base
(staging area)" replied the Dispatcher.

and yes that is the sound my aggressor makes before it shoots "GLIRGLEGLIRGLE FWOOOOOOOOM" when this devastating gun shoots it reminds me of a fire hose the only draw back is that the shot duration is roughly 4 seconds and the entire tank of air is used up in a single shot.
Last edited by powersurge919 on Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
{ARMOURY:}
(SS) : 1x 50, 2x 100 (CPS) : 2x 2000, 4x 1000, 1x 4100, 2X monsterXL (APH) : 1x Agitator II, 4x Agitator III, 1x Unfinished SuperCannon 2... and 2 arctic shocks and an arctic blast.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:38 am

powersurge919, I don't see any segment of the story at all by Adhockeykid--so he must have had something that he's going to expand on later. Remember, this thread is really just for fun--is anybody going to care whether the spelling and grammar is perfect? I'll post when I can, and I'm about halfway through my next segment. By the way, I found at least 15 spelling and grammar mistakes in this last segment, but I won't say anything because it isn't that big a deal...

EDIT: @ Adhockeykid: Here's a summary...
There is this NPC group of water warriors called the Tempests, and they have a horde of members. You don't need to know what happened in the long RP I and RP II, but basically, there are these water wars that the characters you play as go to. Everybody ends up fighting together to defeat the Tempests...

Take a good look at joannaardway's map that's linked to in the first post. Her team did some sabotage around point 7, Duxburian's huge team converted a ton of Tempest guys to the good guys' side and met joannaardway at 7, I'm defending a house at 2, Lightbulb41 is flying around helping people, and powersurge919's team got ambushed right after it arrived. Add your own aspect to the story or find a way to fit in with another team/event...

At the beginning, we can all do our own thing, but we'll probably all meet near the end.
Last edited by Silence on Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.