RP I: The Tempest Rises

Post your epic water war tale!
Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:05 pm

As Forceuser and his squad approached the caves, they slowed down and moved cautiously. They moved to the edge of the mountain and Force pushed part of a bush aside. Behind it was a two foot by three foot hole. "That's what we're going down?" Sophie whispered. "Yep."

Forceuser handed his gun to her and crawled through the hole. The tunnel was about 7 foot along before it went into a small cavern. "OK, I'm through. Piranha come next and push a couple of guns through with you." After a short period everyone was through, along with their guns.

Forceuser turned to his squad. "There's no going back now." By the looks on their faces he knew they were with him. They headed off down the tunnel.
Hey, images in sigs work again! Woo!

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:27 pm

Spinner fingered his 1700. "So, only the Leader knows what you're looking for?" he asked.

"That's right," replied the Tempest, "We haven't been told anything about it."

"Very well," said Spinner, "If you have tried to pull the wool over my eyes, woe to you. You're staying here for a while."

He left the shed, locked it, and rode off in his jeep, towards the battlefield.

As he came closer, he noticed how quiet it was now. "Strange," he thought, "What's happened now?"

Then he noticed a warehouse with a water howitzer on the roof. He made his way cautiously towards it, parked in a small side street, and started on foot with his 1700.

EDIT: 777 posts B)
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:42 pm

Racer took off by foot over to where Forceuser was, "WAIT, FORCEUSER!" He yelled, Forceuser looked at him "Racer..." He thought, why was he here? Racer went down the cavern and through the hole to Forceuser, giving him a letter from the Tempest, "Here is a message I found while scouting around" said Racer, the letter said:

"Dear Commander 'Sid',

We would like to request permission to lay water bombs in the caves to prevent people from getting that secret hidden pressure booster in the tunnel in 6.

-Tim, Tempest Captain"

"Aah, yes, a pressure booster, I made one once" said Racer, "What does it do?" said Forceuser "You plug it in to the CPS line's hole in the side of the pressure chamber" "Go on" "It allows you to fully pump the gun with the hold of a button and one pump" "Wow, so that's what they're after" said Forceuser, "You better be careful in there Force, there could be bombs" "OK" "Hey, I have both my 75 and my 1500, can I come with you?" "Alright, fine Racer, you can come." And with that, they began in the in the tunnels...
I don't check this forum anymore.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:59 pm

Spinner edged round the building cautiously. He still didn't know whether it was occupied with hostiles or allies, so he kept his 1700 always at the ready.

In front of him was a short staircase leading down to a small door on the left, below ground level, leading presumably to a basement in the warehouse. After a quick look round, he descended, tried the door, and found to his surprise that it was unlocked. He quietly opened it a crack, and slipped into the darkness...

DX

Post by DX » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:57 pm

Duxburian was sitting on the warehouse roof reflecting on the past events. Why did the Tempests keep targeting 6? He began to think about what was there that they might want. Hmmm....WBL's, 21K's, our tech secrets, the contents of our other property? No...that's at the capital. There's a tunnel under the warehouse that leads somewhere, they might be trying to get there...but nobody has figured out where it goes, it's too long. Duxburian then thought "Nah, they can't even get in there; it's locked, they would need this key!" He studied the tunnel door key and then placed it back in his pocket. "Maybe there's just something that I don't know about this town." Suddenly he heard a faint sound of a door opening at the side of the warehouse. Duxburian went down to the main floor and decided to go down and find out what/who had entered. He motioned for Crashdummy to come with him and they both grabbed a gun. Then Duxburian opened the basement door and they started down the stairs...
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:19 pm

Forceuser and his squad (including Racer) continued along the tunnel. Force came to a junction where the tunnel met another one. He signalled for everyone to stop. Cautiously he looked round the corner to the right. That was the way to the main caves. Standing at the end of it was a Tempest guard. "Dang!" Force thought. He stepped back and gestured for his squad to come in closer. "They have the way to the main caves guarded." He whispered. "We'll have to the other way. As far as I know no-one has ever explored that way. I just hope we won't get lost."

Silently they crept round the corner to the left. After ten foot the tunnel curved right, towards the heart of the mountain and away from the main caves. They carried on along it for ages, with no turnings. Forceuser was getting increasingly worried. Then, as he rounded the next corner, he saw something that made him stop in his tracks. "I don't believe it..." he whispered. There in front of him was a massive cave, easily 100 foot in diameter. However it was what was in it that shocked Forceuser. It was the Tempest base. The walls were lined with weapons, the floor with sleeping bags and tables, there were even lights on the ceiling. "Now, we know why we didn't know the Tempests were here."

The cave was empty of Tempests, but there was a tunnel leading out from the other side from which voices could be faintly heard. "Wow!" Racer exclaimed. He moved through the room and spotted a small side room. He walked into it. In it a portaloo had been set up. "They even have a toilet! In fact, I could do with going!" he called out from it. Unbeknownst to everyone a large group of Tempests were heading up the tunnel they had come from. They turned the corner and saw Forceuser and his squad standing in the room.

"Don't move!" Force wheeled round raising his gun. Seeing the number of Tempests, and being in the middle of their base, he lowered his weapon. "Hands up." They put down their weapons and raised their hands. "Alright, move." The Tempests herded them down the tunnel on the far side of the cave. "Let's see how you like being locked up!" One of the Tempests joked.

Racer, who was still in the side room, heard everything. "Oh know!" He thought. "They've been captured." His mind started racing. He knew he was meant to get what they had found out back to the militia, but he couldn't just abandon Force and his squad. "The Tempests are going to pay for this!" he muttered. He grabbed his 1500 and 75 and headed after them.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:21 pm

Spinner peered into the darkness. Everything was quiet. He moved carefully over to the other side of the room, just at the side of the stairway, where he envisaged the light switch would be. He wasn't disappointed. Suddenly, before he switched on, he heard the upper door edge open.

Two figures crept through and made their way down the stairs. He flattened himself against the wall as they came down. He raised his gun to his shoulder as they reached the bottom of the stairs, but they did not turn on the light. They started to cross the room. Spinner saw his chance. Flicking on the light, he ordered: "Up with them!"

The two figures stood blinking in the light. Spinner asked one word: "Tempest?"

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:53 pm

Wow, this is exciting.

Racer ran as quietly as he could, the Tempests had already captured Forceuser, and they went around a corner, he snuck up behind the troops and pulled the last troop that was walking, Racer stuck his 1500 to the troop's chest, "Where are they taking them?" demanded Racer, "Down the hall, to the shower room" he responded, "Shower room?" thought Racer.

Racer's 75 wasn't loaded, so he unloaded the troop's 2100 ammo into his 75, and layed the 2100 down. He ran down the hall as fast as he could, then stopped, there was a hidden tunnel that said "SHOWER ROOM THIS WAY" on the wall, so he went down that tunnel and...

A huge shower room! "This must be where they are keeping them!" thought Racer, then he heard "Sid," The leader say "In 3 minutes we are going to give you a cold shower! Be ready. ;) " then the troops walked away, he then saw Forceuser tied down to the floor along with the rest of the team, Racer looked at his watch, and once they left and closed the room's door, he went in...

EDIT: The new map, muhahaha.

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:55 pm

When the Tempests had left the room, Forceuser pulled his hand out of the piece of rope. His team would never get away with such bad knotting as that! He rolled onto his side and set about untying his other hand. He managed to loosen it. Then, he heard the door start to open. He rolled onto his back again and made it look like he was still tied. Whoever opened the door was going to have a nasty surprise.

Racer walked into the room. As he got nearer to Forceuser, Force suddenly grabbed his legs and threw him onto the floor. "Hey!" Racer exclaimed. "Racer? What are you doing here?" "I came to rescue you, but it looks like you could have done that yourself!" He joked. Quickly, they set about freeing the others. Force picked up his gun, which the Tempests had foolishly left in the shower room. "OK, let's move out of here." Force said. Racer walked over to the door, which he had shut behind him, and tried to open it. It was locked! "Dang! The door's locked!" He exclaimed. "Let me." Force replied. He moved up to the door and kicked it. The wood was weaker than he had expected and his foot split the door in half. "Well, I didn't like the colour anyway!"

Force picked up one of the bits of door to move it out of the way. Then, he noticed the Tempests heading back. There were three of them. "B****r!" He charged at them, using the door as a shield. They shot at him, but the shield did its job. Then they realised that Force wasn't stopping. He dropped his shoulder behind the wood and rammed them all backwards. Meanwhile, the rest of his squad made a quick exit. Two of the Tempests had fallen to the floor and one was left upright. Not for long however. Force smashed him over the head with the door, threw it at the two on the floor and legged it.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:04 pm

After Forceuser knocked-out the three Tempests, Racer, still interested in the base, had found a WBL hanging on the wall, charged and loaded, he walked around and found the captain's room, it said "Tim" on the door, he signaled Forceuser to come with him, the gauge on the WBL said 72 PSI, almost fully pumped, "Get ready to charge" Racer told Force, Racer charged at the door and noticed there was someone in there, so, knowing the doors were weak, Racer shot open the door with the WBL, blowing it up, he dropped the WBL and they charged in...

Racer and Force ran in and pinned down "Tim," wanting info, however Tim broke free and ran over to an alarm and pressed it, this could not be good for them...

[at]Spinner,

Fixed.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:36 pm

Er...if Tim was pinned down, how could he "run over to an alarm"? Maybe a little bit of editing required...

The two figures stood still. (Come on Dux, answer&#33 ;)

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:03 pm

Forceuser grabbed Tim and threw him to the floor. He put his foot on his chest and pointed his 4100 at his face. "Racer, reload that WBL." Force looked at Tim, "Alright, I want to know what is going on here." "I dddonn't knnnow." "Don't play dumb with me. I know who you are." "I don't know what you're talking about." "Don't make things harder than they need to be. If you're not going to tell me what I want to know freely, then I'll have to force it out of you." Force looked back at Racer. "Is that WBL ready?" "Yeah." Racer handed Force the WBL. He pointed it at point-blank range at Tim's face. "Are you going to tell me now." "OK, OK! Don't shoot!" Terror was showing on his face now. "Well, it all started three months ago. The supreme commander found out that there was a secret store of pressure boosters hidden on this island. We were sent to find and take them. Eventually we tracked them down to being in a secret tunnel under 6. However we can't find the entrance from this side, we think that it has been covered up, and we don't know where it comes out on the other end. We have been attacking 6 so we can explore it and find the other entrance to the tunnel. There, that's all I know." "Well thank you. Now take a nap." Force hit him over the head with the end of the WBL. "Right, now we'd better get out of here." Force gathered his squad and they set off again.

EDIT: Post 100! Woo! :Hey, that's funny.:

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:32 pm

Dang, this is FUN!

They left the room, and started walking to the exit, but then about 10 Tempests came rushing down the hall, 2 with WBL's, all others with CPS 2100's or CPS 1200's, Racer told Forceuser to keep going, so Racer turned around and took out a WBL person with the still-loaded WBL that they hit Tim with, but still having nine Tempests on your back isn't a good thing, so He threw the WBL behind him and ran, they got out of the tunnel just in time, then "Sid" called the Tempests off.

They walked back to the milita in 6, Forceuser was trying to radio in Dux, but no anwser.

When they finally got back to the milita's base, they noticed that Dux and Crashdummy weren't there, they asked Nibor where they went, and he said "Down the stairs" and so they went down and saw three people...

DX

Post by DX » Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:17 am

Duxburian and Crashdummy reached the bottom of the stairs. Without warning the lights flicked on and a person sprang out of nowhere brandishing a 1700. Duxburian barely noticed the order "up with them," as he wheeled around, ready to fire the 21000. Spinner then asked, "Tempest?" Duxburian replied, "Militia, not Tempest. And who are you?" Spinner said, with a sigh of relief, "I'm Spinner. I've come from 7 to seek allies to fight against the Tempests." Well this is Crashdummy, everyone else is outside." The three of them then climbed the stairs and left the warehouse. Right then Forceuser had just returned with the group that had gone to find the Tempest Base. "Forceuser," Duxburian called out, "I want you to meet Spinner, he's our newest ally."
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:46 am

Wait, did we leave through the warehouse end or the cave end? I'm guessing the warehouse end for now.

As the group of people arose from the warehouse and started walking, Two Tempests popped out of nowhere with cps 2100s and shot at the people that came from the stairs. Dux shot one of them right in the face and the other one quickly took off running as fast as he could. "He's a spy!" Crashdummy yelled. The spy took off running towards 7. The spy was out of range but Racer still had the wbl. With careful precision Racer shot the wbl, hitting the Tempest. "Good shot, now the Tempests that are somewhere else on the island won't know about their defeat at the underground section of 6 at the warehouse. " Crashdummy said. But one thing bothered Crashdummy, why was the Tempest spy headed toward 7.

EDIT- forgot the stupid [B/] tab. Forceuser, you're not alone. :P