War Story

Post your epic water war tale!
NiborDude

War Story

Post by NiborDude » Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:18 am

This is a real account of the final skirmish we had on friday at waterbridge.

The first 2 skirmishes were slaughters. Each team that had 2 people and were not able to stand fighting a team of 3 people. We had a final skirmish. I had a cps 21k, Belisaurius had his xp 270. Together we were the team of 2, of the last skirmish of the day. We hid behind a huge stone block that is about 4 feet high and 7 by 7 feet around. There was brush on the right side of it and behind it was the brook. If we were attacked back there we would have to defend until the other team had run out of water or pushed back by us. We sat for about 5 minutes when I could see them coming from the right side. The shrubs on the right side covered us from their site, but I could see them very clear. I motioned to belisaurius that they were coming. At first nothing happened.

They started to walk by us, but then they spotted Belisaurius. He moved to get more cover and I shot up and took the first shot at them. I did a wide spray and went back down for cover. The other team came close to the block and we did all we could to keep them from getting up against the block for cover. We were being shot at from above as one person shot upwards to get behind the block. When the firing from above stopped, I came out of the corner to shoot but to be surprised by another person. We both shot at each other, I hiting him in the head and he hiting me in the head.

Firing continued, I snuck up on the right side of the block and saw 2 heads poke up from behind the block. I fired at them hitting on in the head and the other person dodged under quick.

The fighting continued for another 2 minutes when they decided to retreat. I was almost out of water and told Belisaurius to cover me as I go refill from the brook. I was on a sand bar along the brook farther from the block, down the path in the woods. When I was about half full I see Belisaurius under intense fire retreating down the path and being chased. I tried to hurry up but Belisaurius was hit out and I was alone in the battle. They came after me firing. There are no time outs unless someone is hurt and I was stuck in the streem with half a tank fending off 3 people. I held off for a minute hiting them and they hiting me a couple times. We ended the skirmish there. It was the best one we had that day.

If you have any short stories of a small skirmish or a war, post them here.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

Storm

Post by Storm » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:01 pm

What kind of a game were you playing? Were you just soaking one another or was there some kind of '1HK' type thing. How exactly did you agree to end it in the middle of war? Just curious so that maybe I'll have a war like that sometimes.
Storm

Hyper_9

Post by Hyper_9 » Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:57 pm

Originally posted by nibordude@Jul 13 2004, 08:18 PM
If you have any short stories of a small skirmish or a war, post them here.
A. This entire forum is for war stories, not just one post.
B. Could you plase make a more descriptive title?

As for the story, it seems like a nice little battle.
Offical DMOZ Editor of "Recreation: Guns: Toy: Water Guns"
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!