The War Of Arboretum

Post your epic water war tale!
blaze

The War Of Arboretum

Post by blaze » Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:51 pm

Smudge and I had this war planned out, it was actually a series of four battles. I'll explain.

The first battle was the longest one. It started off great. Their team had 4, my team had 3. My team was mostly playing defense, so the base was well guarded. Bryan, my offensive/defensive player, was mostly stalking people on the left part of the field, soaking them as they came. Me and Mario, the defense, were stationed about 60 feet away from each other, each of us about 40 feet from our base, defending both sides. I had my 21000 as a main weapon that I was holding, a loaded 4100 and a loaded 1000 on the ground next to me, about 5 water balloons, a bottle of drinking water (for drinking), and a Chewy bar (mmm, mmm.). Mario had a 1000 as his main weapon, another 1000 on the ground, some water balloons, water, and a Chewy (yum yum). Bryan had two water balloons, two Cps 2500s, and a Cps 1000 (he's pretty strong, Hey, that's funny.). Their team kept attacking, and we kept holding them off. Eventually, we all attacked, surrounding their base. While me and Bryan (mostly me) soaked their weakling players (they had guns like the XP 310 and Splashzooka, haha) and also managed to hold off their 1500. Mario, armed with nothing, then snuck in, stole their flag, and ran back to our base. We won. Mario was almost soaked, but not quite. I was hardly soaked, with just a bit of water on my shirt and and a bit on my thighs.

The next battle was a very short one. My team decided to play offense, without any base defense, which was a big mistake. We were all attacking their base, but we didn't notice a member of their team sneaking back over to our base, stealing our flag, and, in result, making us lose the round. This all happened in about 5 minutes.

The third battle happened just like the second, only we had Bryan as base defense, but he did a poor job and the flag was stolen, though I could have sworn that their team member was soaked, because he was dripping wet when they stole the flag. We let them inspect Mario in the first round, but they didn't want us to inspect their stealer in the second round (probably because he was all soaked).

The last battle happened like the first one. My team was all defensive in the first half, and all offensive the next, except for me being base defense. I stood on guard with two loaded and pumped 2500s, and a loaded Stream Machine. The other team didn't even come within 100 feet of our base. I eventually moved in as offense with a 4100 so I could help out Mario as he stole the enemy flag. The kids on their side with 4100s were compeltely surprised at my 20x blast (sawed off fan burst) and stayed away from me. Mario did his little stealing routine and we won the final battle.

In the end their team was almost out of water in their tiny cooler, and we had a huge cooler plus a huge bucket, and we managed to not use the bucket and to only use the half of the cooler's supply of water. It was a tie, which is a nice way to have things end, because then I couldn't say that I was better than Smudge and he couldn't say that he was better than me. I like having an equal rival. Afterwards we all ate junk food and drank soda, and then everyone ganged up on me (I was unarmed) and soaked me until I was dripping wet.

Sky_T_219

Post by Sky_T_219 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:58 am

This was like one I had. but mine was me and my friend vs my brother and his friend in capture the flag and we played 3 times
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><u>My Arsenal:</u>
<span style='color:green'>1x CPS 10000 (K-modded)
1x Triple Aggresor
1x Vaporizer
1x Max-D 2000
1x XP 70
<span style='color :o range'>~More to come~

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:37 am

Sounds like a cool battle. You and Blue Smudge play each other?

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

blaze

Post by blaze » Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:57 am

If you mean one-on-one, no. But we do have different teams and we do fight against each other, not side-by-side. Anyways, if they didn't have their cheap little sneaking people while everyone was away, if the entire thing was a team soakfest, I think that even Smudge would agree that we totally owned them. Plus, we had 3 people and they had 4, and their base was much better than ours, and much harder to steal the flag from. Yet we tied. In my opinion, though, we won.