Looking to buy a large super soaker.

Advertisments by potential buyers. Post here if you're looking for a soaker.
bfree363

Looking to buy a large super soaker.

Post by bfree363 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:05 pm

I am currently looking to buy a fairly large super soaker. A friend of mine is actually trying to break the record of hold the worlds largest water gun fight. (if you would like more information please email me at BrianJFreeman@gmail.com) I would prefer a Monster or Monster XL, but I know there are other good water guns out there. If anyone has any suggestions, or would like to sell one, please reply. Thank you.

solar00

Post by solar00 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:38 pm

Well,

Of course the famous CPS2000 and CPS2500 are good guns.
Which are sold on Ebay on a regular basis but it will cost you a lot of money because these are collectors items.
Same for the backpack guns 3000 and 3200 but these are a lot harder to find although not impossible.
Then you have the CPS4100 which can sometime be expensive if the're new, this gun is pretty powerfull and has 4 nozzles , but has a weak trigger so a re-enforcement may be necesary before going into combat with it

If you want a good and relatively cheap CPS blaster, try to get a CPS2100. on Ebay.
It has a tracked pump like the larger models and a respectable power and output for its size (23").
It's power is almost the same as the CPS4100.(although it lacks a nozzle selector)