Something weird

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
SSCBen

Something weird

Post by SSCBen » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:48 pm

I was testing my 2700 with a homemade metal rod. I pumped it until it was full and then I tried to soak a plant. When I pulled the trigger nothing happened! So I had to open up my soaker and pull the valve from there. But when I opened it, the valve wouldn't pull! So, I puled the PC out of the valve. THe water from the PC went everywhere. Has anything like this happened to any of you?

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:52 pm

that's exactly what happened to my 2500, it didn't catch on the res. pull the homemade metal rod a lot, let it sit for a couple days between sessions, but NO WD-40!
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

toothpickmatt

Post by toothpickmatt » Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:32 pm

huh weird
I ve hah my home made rods catch before... but never any thina like what your describin... huh... well best of luck