My team's CPS 1200 is BUSTED!

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:41 am

Well thanks. :soakem:

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:19 am

Jade is the most loyal forum member I have ever seen! :)
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:59 pm

yeah, jade's a good guy. off-topic: nice sig monsoon. glad you didn't post a quote from don't stay, they play that on the radio 24/7 here. *starts listening to linkin park*
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:27 pm

Have you got the metal strip yet?

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:28 pm

it's solid steel and sitting somewhere in my house - still need to figure out a way to cut it to size (it's a thin strip, but needs to be thinner)
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

toothpickmatt

Post by toothpickmatt » Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:54 pm

cool guide Doomsoaker =D
it's a lil hard to see the pics... they are a lil on the small side.... and the orange trigger against the red back ground of the gun makes it hard to see detail... I would sugust taking the tirgger out of the gun and putting it on a white or other light colored back ground... it would make it easyer to see. gut yeah thats cool that you actulay wrote up a guide for it =D
as for the 1200... open it up before you speculate too much.... triggers break a lot... but many ohter things can happen too. so before you speculate and worry about a problem opent he gun up and make sure your porblem is what you thought it was. once you know for sure the it's easyer to focus in on exactaly what need to be done. also once you have it open you can take pics... takeing pics is very importent. if ya want accurit help from any one online we really need pics.... they are so helpful. as some one siad earlyer you can go to kmart or where ever and get your pics on CD... or go to a copy store and scan em and put em on CD.... or invenst in a digital camera or scaner.... you can get a cheep digital camera for under 50 bucks.... and a scaner for under 30... im form silicon vally... and there are so many company compeating there that I could honestly get either for next to nothing b/c of rebates.... so yeah I have no clue what real prices for that stuff is.... but yeah both are a good investment, for soakers, school and much more....
so yeah pics are important...
Doomsoakers method for repairing triggers is a popular one..... it seems to be the one that most evey one uses... I have never done it personaly so I can't say how well it works.... I have had sevreral trigers break but I have alway used a tigger outa a differnt gun to replace it.
so yeah best of luck on the 1200 man

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:15 pm

I'll make the pics larger when I update the site. And those will be thumbnails, so you could see a more detailed one if you want to.

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:56 am

I can make steel thinner
I cost a heckl of a lot in coal thoe I still need to finsh bulding the burner thoe <_< -_- ill need a few 100lbs of clay to finsh it
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World