Max-D 6000 problems

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
Jadefalcon09

Max-D 6000 problems

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:16 am

Hey everyone, I just have some questions. My friend recently found his old 6000, but when he pumps it, around the third pump it shoots on it's own! :o Then when we go to fire, it produces a weak stream, and water leaks out everywhere. Well, around the handle or trigger area. Whats wrong? How can I fix it? Is his gun toast? (I hope it is, he is the enemy :shifty: )

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed Sep 10, 2003 7:30 pm

open it up and check every inch of tubing, duct tape and/or superglue if necessary. also check the valves to make sure they are intact.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:20 am

Yeah, that should find the problem. Take a pic if you can't find the problem. Maybe one of us can help you.

ben@sscentral.org / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:21 am

it's the same thing I have to do on my xp 70 but can't because the screws came stripped :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Sun Sep 14, 2003 3:55 am

well theres a destruve way you can get it open I can to rip out a piece caseing to fix it you can aweways use hammer thoe you will need a new case
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World