Best way to get repair help: Take a picture

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:22 pm

If you're looking for fast or reliable repair help, the best thing you could do is get a picture to us. Many times it will be hard to describe the exact problem. Remember, a picture is worth 1000 words. If you can, by all means get us one.

ben@sscentral.org / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:47 pm

Example 1:
my gun is broke I pumped then it snapped the crack is small but I ca'nt shoot now what do I do iv'e tried to gleu it but it snaps again please help smoebody
Example 2:
I have a problem with my CPS 2700. I pumped it up, then pulled the trigger, but instead of firing, the trigger snapped off. Further inspection revealed a small hairline crack, as can be seen in the picture below (apologies if it's not a very good one, but it's the best I could do).
I've tried glueing it, but it snapped again immediately. Could someone please help me? This is my main gun, I need it operational again ASAP! Thanks!
Which one do YOU think is better? ;)
Last edited by SSCBen on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:00 pm

On another note, RTFM before you post. I'm getting pretty sick of people who immediately ask a question at the forums as opposed to ACTUALLY reading through the repairs/mods section of the site first.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.