Really cool Vietnam game

Topics related specifically to video gaming.
LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Really cool Vietnam game

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:21 pm

I have had this game for a while now and wanted to talk about it. It's called Men of Valor and it's on the pc, xbox, and maybe the ps2. This is the best vietnam game ever, and possibly the best combat fps ever. I recomend it to everyone who likes gaming. The only bad thing about the game is that there is lot's of foul language, but that should not be a problem.
Playstation 3: Check the Consumer Elecronic Show (CES) early next month for more PS3 info, and possible confirmation of a release date

Origin

Post by Origin » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:39 pm

I like games such as Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, and Battlefield 2 over the MoV series, Even better than the 'Call of Duty' and the 'Medal Of honor' series. I would suggest you try out the Battlefield series. :)

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:48 pm

I have not really liked games about war before i played this one, but i have heard good things about the battlefeild and call of duty series. so i will try one of those.
Last edited by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR on Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Playstation 3: Check the Consumer Elecronic Show (CES) early next month for more PS3 info, and possible confirmation of a release date