Tron 2.0

Topics related specifically to video gaming.
Fox

Post by Fox » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:22 am

Anybody have/heard of the XBOX game "Tron 2.0: Killer App?" (Or just Tron 2.0 on PC.) I just got it yesterday after coming back from my trip, and let me tell you...

This game is absolutely amazing. I'm in awe. The graphics are beautiful, even though they use much fewer resources than Halo II or Doom III. However, as every good gamer knows, graphics don't matter much in the overall picture.

All the weapons are very unique, and some of their "take out" animations leave you with your mouth hanging on the floor, drool and all. The story is pretty great too, even if you haven't seen the original movie (like me). It's about five times longer than our buddy Halo II's as well.

After giving the single player a try, I figured I'd give XBOX Live a try. To my surprise, there was absolutely nobody online. Not a single person. I ran around the arena, picking up breathtaking weapons and turning into a sweet motorcycle at will, and I was almost in tears that I couldn't bring that kind of godly greatness upside the back of somebody's head. -_-

Anyway, give it a try. It's only twenty dollars, mainly due to the fact that it came out a week after Halo II and was soon forgotten. Who knows, maybe the multiplayer will somehow have a revival and get some people on it for once!

I hope so... :(
[img]http://www.geocities.com/sinfoxdreamcore/bnr.jpg' border='0' alt='Picture of a Super
Soaker' />
U.W.F.F.I.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:29 am

It sounds great! I think I might go buy it soon.

Expect another player online. ;)
I don't check this forum anymore.