World of Warcraft?

Topics related specifically to video gaming.
Drewsky92

Post by Drewsky92 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:51 pm

Well, lately I have been obsessed with this game, World of Warcraft. It is proably the most enveloping game ever made, and so far I have played for 9 days 8 hours (total)! Most video games are played 18 hours. This is a Massive Multi-player Online Roll Playing Game, or a MMORPG. Basically, the technology is equivalent to the middle ages, and you can be a Warrior (melee attacks), Rogue (Assasin), Hunter (Uses bow/musket, also has a pet for protection), Druid (shapeshifter), Mage (spellcaster), Warlock (slow-killer, also summons pets for protection), Priest (healer), Shaman (half Warrior, half mage), and Paladin (holy knight). Is overpriced at $15 a month, but for me, it is definately worth it. And if you play, my character is Drewsky on the realm Scarlet Crusade. I'm a Undead, so don't bother looking me up it your on the Alliance.

P.S. Undead rule! Go WotF!

Oh and here is the website. Official Site of World of Warcraft

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:26 pm

Moving to Gaming...please try and make sure you've got the right forum before posting!
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:52 am

WoW is one of the newer MMORPG's lately on the scene. I am down on vacation at a friends house and saw him play it, and from looks I like it. I would also like to play Guildwars, and Currently I play Star Wars Galaxies.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:05 am

I play Lineage II nonstop. And most people who play L2 call WoW a n0ob (sheesh, why is that in the word filter) MMORPG :P . Only real problem with L2 is that the grind is worse than any other MMO out there, even the original EQ. My friend plays Guild Wars and likes it, but I'm not sure if I like the concept behind it. I prefer the large community setting, apparently Guild Wars branches off into small, secluded groups.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.