SSC Clan, Maybe?

Topics related specifically to video gaming.

Ought we start an SSCentral.net Clan?

Most Certainly
21%
Heavens, No
21%
Why, I'm not quite sure
57%

Total votes: 14

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:18 am

Who up for starting a multi-game clan? CS/CSS, Medal of Honor, Day of Defeat, Halo. We can all chip in on the clanserver price. I'm getting a pretty good deal from my cousin who's in IT. Wouldn't it be fun?!!

Let's start a clan!
Whatever music you listen to probably sucks.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:46 am

I don't have any of those 'violent' (Hey, that's funny.) games like you do, I'd love to be in a clan though. The only online games I play are James Bond Nightfire, NFS:U2, and ThinkTanks, all for PC..
I don't check this forum anymore.

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:00 pm

No, SSC is a community forum in regards to water warfare and super soakers, and should not be changed into a puppet of online gaming. However if a seperate clan were to be used and operated off-site, I would not see a big deal in that. Null Vote.

soakup

Post by soakup » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:10 pm

Man, start using more slang vocabulary, I chose the bottom one I think that means maybe. Personally I think it should be more like a crew or gang and if so I'm in.

What qualifies as violent to you racer, T rated, M rated or Ao rated (Even though those contain no fight scenes) personnally I only buy violent, bloody, gorey, creepy, bullet infested games like the grand theft auto series T & E games do not qualify for me.
sponge+James Collins+ water=soakup

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:30 pm

Originally posted by soakup@Mar 15 2005, 06:10 PM
What qualifies as violent to you racer, T rated, M rated or Ao rated
[snapback]23133[/snapback]

M, Ao, and certain T games. I like Halo, but my parents won't let me play it.

SKG Edit: Aren't Ao and M the same?
I don't check this forum anymore.

RecklessAssault

Post by RecklessAssault » Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:32 am

I'd love to be in a CS clan with you guys, but my connection is slower than a snail moving through spilled molasses. I used to play Duke Nukem 3D and Quake II on heat.net (this was a LOOOOOONG time ago) and eventually I started playing CS when it first came out and would run as an add-on to the oldest retail version of Half Life... all three of these were laggy as Hasbro HQ, though... Also, I'd have to do an incredible amount of downloading to get up-to-date versions of HL and CS, and I just don't have the time.
Aaron
<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='color:red'>I bought a box of lady fingers at the local bakery this morning, but when I got home I noticed that one of 'em was missing. I decided to take the box back to the bakery and show the manager. He gave me the finger. (adapted from a joke by Jay London)

trekkie00

Post by trekkie00 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:04 am

I'd like to, but I don't have any of those games...
Rereading these forums make me feel old >.<