Gaming help

Topics related specifically to video gaming.
Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:31 pm

I decided that since there is a gaming forum, why not have a topic that can help people stuck in certain levels/cannot get past some levels. Well I am stuck. In Call of Duty : Finest Hour I am stuck in the sewers in the Russian campaign. I killed everyone in there but can't find the exit. My t.v. screen is dark so on the sewer levels I can't make out shapes and stuff very well. <_< Help on telling me where it is would be nice, especially if you can give me it's coordinates starting from the tank that was blown up that fell through the streets into the sewer system.

Godzillasoaker65

Post by Godzillasoaker65 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:24 am

I have never played that game so my answer is to a just the color. :Hey, that's funny.:
Soak, or be soaked that is the question!

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:21 am

One problem, my t.v. was the showroom model with NO instructions. Yes, I found my way out! there is a hole in the wall that you have to crouch to get through.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:30 am

I beat Call of Duty for PC, great game. I also beat Half-Life 2 at 640x480 on the lowest quality settings. Can't wait for those upgrades to arrive in the mail...
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.