Spelling Lessons

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
_Sniper_

Post by _Sniper_ » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:18 am

RacerSoaker445 wrote:BUMPED, Interesting thread.

By the way, I remember reading about sniper's spelling of the word "certainly", he spelled it "soy-tan-ly". I'll try and dig it up.

I take it this is from a diffrent sniper...please explane....

Silence

Post by Silence » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:29 pm

Uh...I can't say for sure, but we all know who that Sniper was. As Ben said, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but I find that guilty consciences are truly amazing things. Nobody even knew about this thread before, and common sense would tell you that the date when your current profile joined and the date of that post are very far apart. I don't think this question of yours really needs to be answered, but it should never have been asked in the first place.

_Sniper_

Post by _Sniper_ » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:27 am

Was a really crappy attempt to make you think I was someone else, wasn't it?
But i'm not a troll anymore :D

Silence

Post by Silence » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:44 am

_Sniper_ wrote:Was a really crappy attempt to make you think I was someone else, wasn't it?
But i'm not a troll anymore :D
No, I don't have any personal grudges against you, but I just want to make it clear that we do know it's you. The other thing is that we're giving you the benefit of the doubt...so let's just hope for the best. Welcome back!

We're fairly keen on spelling and grammar these days, so please watch those when you post. Otherwise, everything should be fine!