Serach Mod per name of gun

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
SSCBen

Re: Serach Mod per name of gun

Post by SSCBen » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:58 pm

There is no need to apologize. If I reply, it means I do have time, so there is no time wasted. :)

BobyKiller

Post by BobyKiller » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Ok but thanks for your patience trying to explain me what I don't understand... In the future I'll try to search harder before asking something...

Silence

Post by Silence » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:03 pm

Your feedback is useful, however. Perhaps the list of possible modifications ought to be more prominent? Or more likely, all the empty elements in most reviews ought to be removed.

Problem is, the reviews are not currently a central element of the website, in part because iSoaker.com is so good in that area. There's no central page template just for reviews - each review is a big chunk of HTML. Making them more maintainable would be difficult, but perhaps we'll address it at some point? It's good to know what people want out of the review pages.

In general, because we don't have the inventory or focus on on reviews that iSoaker has, perhaps we should focus on showing the information that we can provide more easily.

isoaker_com

Post by isoaker_com » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:37 pm

For what it's worth, I noticed that all SSC review pages have "Credits Pros Cons Media Modifications" at the bottom. Depending on how much work is involved in updating pages, perhaps the "Modifications" column should at least provide a link to the related FAQ page and section. Of course, additional blaster-specific modifications should also be listed when available.

Just a thought!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com / iSoaker.net ::

BobyKiller

Post by BobyKiller » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:14 pm

That could even better than what I said... The mods ALL on the review page...
If I make mistakes in english, please say it to me... I am only a poor french guy from Quebec...

Thanks