Broken links, typos, incorrect information, etc.

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
SSCBen

Broken links, typos, incorrect information, etc.

Post by SSCBen » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:36 am

Use this thread to point out broken links, typos, incorrect information, or other corrections to the website and forums.

Please provide the URL of the problem, a quote of where it occurs, and a description of the problem. An example is below.

http://www.sscentral.org/homemade/lrt.html incorrectly states that an example of rubber CPS is SuperCAP. This should say SuperCPS.
What is a CPS and why do I want to use one?

CPS is short for constant pressure system. A CPS is any water gun design that keeps pressure relatively constant. The Super Soaker CPS series popularized the rubber CPS variety that is the same as LRT. A modern example of rubber CPS is SuperCAP.

ben@sscentral.org / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.

martianshark

Re: Broken links, typos, incorrect information, etc.

Post by martianshark » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:26 am

Oh, good. I saw something wrong just a while ago, but I forgot what it was. :rolleyes:

Specter

Post by Specter » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:51 am

I thought we already had a thread like this
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:41 pm

You're right Specter. I had forgotten about that thread. I've pinned the original now.

ben@sscentral.org / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.

soakernerd

Post by soakernerd » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:16 am

Many of the Off-Site homemades that were posted on geocities. Due to Geocities closing, they are no longer available. do you have an archived version?