A Suggestion

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
martianshark

A Suggestion

Post by martianshark » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:00 am

I think that the SS Central website doesn't have enough updates. The website should have new articals added constantly and be up to date. Also, some of the links are wrong. To improve this website a little more, I think that more people should be made administrators and maybe content submissions should be encouraged a little more.

SSCBen

Re: A Suggestion

Post by SSCBen » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:38 pm

If you see a broken link, bring it to the attention of an administrator. Or create a broken link thread here and I'll pin it.

I too would like to see more content submissions. We haven't had any in a long time. But...

In the past, no matter how much content submissions were stressed, we didn't get too many. And what we did get very often was bad. People are more interested in small ad-hoc contributions and less in planning anything substantial. That's partly why I was interested in a Wiki for WWC.

I'm kinda opposed to the forum based "write-ups" as they generally are of poor quality, but they seem to be more successful at other places I've frequented.

You're welcome to make some submissions if you think there is anything particularly lacking from our website.
Last edited by SSCBen on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

martianshark

Re: A Suggestion

Post by martianshark » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:04 am

Okay. I just submitted my homemade.