Parallel Threads at Different Forums

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.

What do you think of parallel threads at different forums?

Annoying
33%
Unnecessary
67%
Necessary
No votes

Total votes: 6

Silence

Parallel Threads at Different Forums

Post by Silence » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:56 pm

It's gotten a bit annoying recently, seeing identical threads at three different forums. Yes, the topics do get to cover more ground and meet new audiences, but I frankly think most people visit WWc, SSC, and iSc. And why have three different forums if the same content is everywhere?

Anyway, I was just wondering what others think of this issue. I'd rather not have to sift through many identical threads. And I know it's ironic that I'm posting this thread everywhere...I just want to see whether the results are different at different places and to see whether people only see it at some forums.

CROC

Post by CROC » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:03 am

I was annoyed at first, but then it was explained to me on SMf when I posted in the CPS 2000 legend topic that I had seen it in the other forums.
I'm not annoyed, in fact I did that with my idea for a homemade topic, but that was to cover more ground, and get more ideas. Maybe, the soaker communities should make a central forum so that nothing gets double posted in forums, and there are a lot more users in that one forum.
~CROC~
-Croc
It's been a while guys, and its good to be back