Homemade store proposal feedback

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
Godzillasoaker65

Post by Godzillasoaker65 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:22 pm

What if to many people want homeades, and you can't keep up? Because this is a public forum. That may not happen at all though.
Soak, or be soaked that is the question!

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:35 am

I'm sure after a while Doom will be able to get a homemade built in 10 minutes or so if he keeps doing it. Sure, they'll all be a little different, but the basic concept of building one is the same. Or he could hire 20 or so people and make an assembly line :P :Hey, that's funny.:
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:36 pm

I actually could build a few a day if I put my mind to it. I doubt that getting too many orders would be a problem. What would slow down production would be getting parts -- I'd have to keep a large stock of parts or go back to the store more often. If I hard enough parts to build 10, I likely could build 10 in one day. It's not that hard or does it take too long.

If I couldn't keep up with orders then I would temporarily put a hold on new orders! There would be a notice on the main store page saying something along the lines of "no new orders." Honestly, don't ask questions with such obvious answers...