iSoaker Registration

Discussion of other water gun websites.
atvan

iSoaker Registration

Post by atvan » Tue May 24, 2011 12:53 am

I'm trying to register for iSoaker, but it keeps saying
The Answer to the Anti-Bot Question you entered is incorrect, Please check your answer and try again.
Which one is that, and please help.

C-A_99

Re: iSoaker Registration

Post by C-A_99 » Tue May 24, 2011 4:19 am

There are two security questions, one asking what to fill a water gun with and the other asking you to read the characters in an image and enter it in. If the iPhone's browser is so crippled that it can't load the image, I'd suggest using a computer instead.

See if you can check the iPhone's browsing functions more closely. It's strange that it wouldn't be able to edit posts nor display everything needed for registration. Perhaps images are not enabled or are not being displayed, which I suspect is the issue with your browser. That said, I never even used a smartphone before so I can't be sure.

Specter

Post by Specter » Tue May 24, 2011 6:04 pm

C-A_99 wrote:There are two security questions, one asking what to fill a water gun with and the other asking you to read the characters in an image and enter it in. If the iPhone's browser is so crippled that it can't load the image, I'd suggest using a computer instead.

See if you can check the iPhone's browsing functions more closely. It's strange that it wouldn't be able to edit posts nor display everything needed for registration. Perhaps images are not enabled or are not being displayed, which I suspect is the issue with your browser. That said, I never even used a smartphone before so I can't be sure.
Question: why did you start explaining about using with the iphone browser?

did i miss the part where he said he was using an iphone?

haha (unless he edited his post and it doesn't show that he edited it?)

on a side note, I use an android phone and i've only had problems with websites that require java. then again I only used the default browser and didnt try it on firefox mobile or anything
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Tue May 24, 2011 7:16 pm

He said in another thread that he was browsing from an iPhone (and had trouble editing at that time), so I figured it was safe to assume that that was at least part of the issue for registering at iSoaker.

Specter

Post by Specter » Tue May 24, 2011 11:52 pm

ah ok, I didn't see that other post so i was confused
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

atvan

Post by atvan » Wed May 25, 2011 10:33 am

I actually never said anything about an iPhone. Edit: the person with RC in their name was the one with the trouble editing. /Edit I was using a regular computer, I just misread the first bot question. I don't even have an iPhone. I am currently posting with my iPad though. This is actually used when I got the registration to work.
Last edited by atvan on Wed May 25, 2011 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.