FREE SOAKERS!

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
Gold Hawk

Re: FREE SOAKERS!

Post by Gold Hawk » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:31 pm

I have two people who are offering soakers to me.

I asked them what type they were. No sense driving 20 miles to pick up a Max-D 2000. I can walk to my local Kohl's to get them.

-Gold
"Missing isn't the worst part. The retaliation is." -Gold Hawk

"Exsisto validus, fortis aequora." -Motto of the HydroHawks Soaker Assault Squad

Gold Hawk

Post by Gold Hawk » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:40 pm

I got em.

A SS 100 and a SS 200. A bit leaky, but very good condition. :D

-Gold
"Missing isn't the worst part. The retaliation is." -Gold Hawk

"Exsisto validus, fortis aequora." -Motto of the HydroHawks Soaker Assault Squad

aamiller123

Post by aamiller123 » Sat May 17, 2008 12:44 am

My towns so small I could just ask around. anyway I'll join a group from a city about an hour from us. (at 60mph.)

powersurge919

Post by powersurge919 » Tue May 27, 2008 6:11 pm

I just got a Monster XL and a CPS-2000 from this old grandmother. I also have an offer of an SS 100

I LOVE FREECYCLE
{ARMOURY:}
(SS) : 1x 50, 2x 100 (CPS) : 2x 2000, 4x 1000, 1x 4100, 2X monsterXL (APH) : 1x Agitator II, 4x Agitator III, 1x Unfinished SuperCannon 2... and 2 arctic shocks and an arctic blast.

Ariz0na

Post by Ariz0na » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:23 am

Damn. I dont think we have people in Malaysia with Monster XL's. If anyone could pick up 1 for me, I will pay you for it.. I'm working on some new designs. Hoping to send it to Super Soaker or some other water gun company..

Time to bring the monster back hehe.. xD

chadleyj

Post by chadleyj » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:27 am

Too bad, there's like 9000 members in Philly(I live pretty close to there) and there's only one offer, however they're probably kruddy hasbro soakers, said she purchased them two years back. But I did put up a post, you never know!
My Arsenal: Max-D 6000; Max-D 3000(x2), Max infusion secret strike(x4), Flash Flood; Arctic Blast; XP 215.

Ariz0na

Post by Ariz0na » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:22 am

If anyone would be willing to pick up some guns for me, I'd pay them the price they got it at and the shipping via Pay Pal. I really need to fix up my CPS 2500 and maybe check out the internals of the Monster XL, as I want to design some and send them to Larami. haha if they dont want my designs, i should sell it to some other company... LOL XD

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:14 pm

From what I've seen most companies do their design work in house and don't accept outside designs. It's worth trying but I wouldn't have any expectations for it unless you have a new design that seems like it will definitely be sold.

Judging by your earlier comments you seem interested in larger water guns... sadly the manufacturers aren't. The larger ones don't sell as well, so they've been discontinued.

Ariz0na

Post by Ariz0na » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:12 pm

oo okay. Yeah true, I'm just planning to send them in for fun hehe. Yeah big fan of big guns hehe. Hmm, we should use their CPS system and make our own hahaha lol

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:27 pm

I don't know how much you've looked at the homemade section here but we've been using their CPS system for years now. We have other options as well, including superior ones. I'd suggest you take a look at the homemade section on the website.

cantab

Post by cantab » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:36 pm

Although actually, we're not using precisely what Hasbro/Larami or Buzz Bee Toys use. Hasbro/Larami use(d) either (roughly) spherical bladders, or cylindrical ones with varying wall thickness. BBT mainly use flat diaphragms. Most homemades use cylindrical chambers with constant wall thickness, and despite what Hasbro have tried to claim, they do NOT have a patent on that.
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:45 am

Well, the HydroBlitz is the big exception when it comes to size. Along with the Nerf Vulcan counterpart.

Hasbro seems more interested in gimmicks, so if you add something unique but totally dysfunctional, your design just might get accepted! :p

Specter

Post by Specter » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:00 am

Maybe you should make another Star Wars blaster of sorts. (wasn't there one many years ago that looked like Han Solo's blaster?)
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

Ariz0na

Post by Ariz0na » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:32 am

Ben wrote:I don't know how much you've looked at the homemade section here but we've been using their CPS system for years now. We have other options as well, including superior ones. I'd suggest you take a look at the homemade section on the website.
Yeah, I haven't read that section yet :P . Gonna read it now. I will fix my CPS 2500 after my exams. It starts November. For about 2 weeks. After that I'm free. My dad and I opened up the gun to see what went wrong. After a while, we lost all the screws. I haven't checked the store room to see if the screws are still there. Its one of those rooms in the house which we have not sorted out YET, so who knows what treasure we can find hehehe ;)
Silence wrote:Well, the HydroBlitz is the big exception when it comes to size. Along with the Nerf Vulcan counterpart.

Hasbro seems more interested in gimmicks, so if you add something unique but totally dysfunctional, your design just might get accepted! :p

Hahaha. Okay sounds like a plan xD

Specter wrote:Maybe you should make another Star Wars blaster of sorts. (wasn't there one many years ago that looked like Han Solo's blaster?)

If I make a few now, I bet they will sell like hot cakes because the Clone Wars is coming out soon
:D

Specter

Post by Specter » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:08 am

If I make a few now, I bet they will sell like hot cakes because the Clone Wars is coming out soon
thats why i mentioned it. lol. :)
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october