WTS: SS CPS 1000

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
Galaxy613

No longer for sale

Post by Galaxy613 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:37 pm

My friend no longer wishes to sell his CPS1000... sorry to any interested buyers.
Last edited by Galaxy613 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silence

Re: WTS: SS CPS 1000

Post by Silence » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:05 pm

Summer's usually the best if you want to sell at higher prices. Then again, demand was down last summer, and it may be worse this year...it's hard to tell.

Convert it into a Nerf gun if you wish, but make sure you understand what it'll be like: a good amount of power, a good deal more pumping, and a large package. But if you just want a long-distance weapon, go for it! (Note: consider using multiple darts per shot, lined up in the barrel. That's the best way to make use of the CPS 1000's air volume, while making up for poor accuracy at long range.)

Galaxy613

Re: WTS: SS CPS 1000

Post by Galaxy613 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Silence wrote:Summer's usually the best if you want to sell at higher prices. Then again, demand was down last summer, and it may be worse this year...it's hard to tell.

Convert it into a Nerf gun if you wish, but make sure you understand what it'll be like: a good amount of power, a good deal more pumping, and a large package. But if you just want a long-distance weapon, go for it! (Note: consider using multiple darts per shot, lined up in the barrel. That's the best way to make use of the CPS 1000's air volume, while making up for poor accuracy at long range.)
Ah thanks.

I guess I'll keep it around, I think I can give my friend one of my actual Nerf guns as a trade. I'll probably bump this thread once Summer comes around (if this thread even makes it off the page by then)