Amazon has got them!

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
Soaker Leader

Post by Soaker Leader » Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:56 pm

The New 2005 soakers are now at Amazon, and I assume they have been there for awhile since I dought anyone has checked in awhile. They seem the normal price too. A real triple shot picture too! Looks like they have them in stock to order also. I' am suprised they aren't going to hold them a little latter in the year ( it's still winter right?). But anyway enjoy looking, at them and possibly even ordering them if you what them. Happy Hunting B)

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:04 pm

They were noticed earlier and added to the Amazon.com Blasters thread. Do you think this would make a good SSCentral news item to bring attention to it?

ben@sscentral.org / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:24 pm

I don't think so, have a news item for when hasbro put them on their website, but not amazon.
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes