Huge Wbl

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
blaze

Post by blaze » Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:33 am

Yes, they are very easy to make. I can testify on that. The only thing is that sometimes you can have a bit of trouble getting them to work. But it's still cool.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:20 am

I Don't think those are ment to use against people. It would be way to powerful, and its not ment for carying around. It being in one long peice like that. I would recommend aqualabs, or for a very small one mine. Look at soakthis.tk, hopfully back up soon.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:27 pm

BS, you're WBL has one flaw. You should have used a sticking solenoid! With a barrel that short the ball valve isn't doing any good. Longer barrels typically will help when you have a slow valve because there is more time for you to completely turn it.

Think of this stuff like artillery pieces. It's not meant to be shot at people, rather at an angle to take out multiple targets from a distance.

War Admiral

Post by War Admiral » Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:19 pm

Blue Smudge your WBL is great. I tried to build it but I can't even open the 2" ball valve.But I Don't want to get a solinoid.Any suggestions?
It is the old who declare war but it is the youth who die for it.
-Herbert Hoover

check

Build your own

Post by check » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:37 pm

These are extemely easy to build, and they don't cost much. i saw the balloon bazooka and built one just like it.

Also to open the 2 inch ball valve, slam on it with the palm of your hand. if it still dousnt open you can take a paper towel and tape it to a pipe, spray the towel with WD-40 ad rub the inside of the valve with it.
Last edited by joannaardway on Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Consolidation of a double post

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:03 pm

Welcome to SSCentral, check. However, here are a few reminders:

1) Don't double post.
2) It's usually pointless to reply to a > 2-year-old topic.
3) Watch your spelling and grammar. For example, "spay" is very different from "spray".

I would just build a new torque arm, though.