This week's eBay soakers

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
orange

Post by orange » Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:41 pm

I think it was very kind of asriel to retract his bid.................. :Hey, that's funny.:

make sure you send him a pm and say how thankful you are........
What we do in life, Echoes in eternity

Lord Asriel

Post by Lord Asriel » Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:50 pm

Originally posted by DoomSoaker@Mar 10 2004, 09:56 PM
Speaking of Lord Asriel, why has he disappeared?  I bet he didn't even know that you wanted that one, he probably didn't read the topic.
Hehe indeed I didn't visit other topics...might become more "social" in these forums ;)

BTW neobird I Don't plan on doing anything bad on animals, if I did I'd already 've done it with my swords or air pistol:My weapons

Just let me guys know if anyone's willing to give me a cps :)

You're welcome spinner

<EDIT ADDITION>
What "other" soaker are you referring to spin?

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:51 pm

How about build one? I could make a quick design that would work good as a flamethrower if you want me too, I'll draw it up, maybe add it to the homemades section.

Lord Asriel

Post by Lord Asriel » Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:59 pm

W007!
I mean, how *good* can you be in soaker buisness doom? I bet larami should've employed you for its soakers....cps27000 without k-mod ^_^

I would be darn thankful if you could do this thing for me...homemades are very cool.. :D :D

PS to spinner I didn't get any emails

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:11 pm

What "other" soaker are you referring to spin?
The other CPS 1200 on eBay UK B)
I didn't get any emails
Odd...eBay's email service must be playing up...
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Lord Asriel

Post by Lord Asriel » Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:12 pm

Cmon you spinner and doom what are you reading all this time Hey, that's funny. :P

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:16 pm

No, just logged on :P
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

The dark ANNIHILATOR

Post by The dark ANNIHILATOR » Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:22 pm

my swords or air pistol:My weapons
Nice collection. Are the swords carbon steel or Stainless steel?

This is My Weapons Collection. I put it up 2002, so its a bit smaller than it is now. Which reminds me to put this pic on the martial arts section at WWN.

Lord Asriel

Post by Lord Asriel » Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:26 pm

omg dude that collection is awesome! Cool swords and...gosh...thats an EVIL lil dagger ^^

I dunno how to tell the steel, yet I suppose carbon must be the XPBackfire-esquepy one, so they'\re probably made of carbon steel ^^ SUcky XPBackfire-esquepy things....decorative flowers an all. Are any of your swords designed for battle?
Last but not least,, do you know Drizzt Do'Urden? :)

The dark ANNIHILATOR

Post by The dark ANNIHILATOR » Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:35 pm

I dunno how to tell the steel, yet I suppose carbon must be the XPBackfire-esquepy one, so they'\re probably made of carbon steel ^^ SUcky XPBackfire-esquepy things....decorative flowers an all. Are any of your swords designed for battle?
Last but not least,, do you know Drizzt Do'Urden?
Carbon is actually the good steel. Stainless is the cheap steel. Carbon is the steel which is shock absorbant, and can cut through wood and thin metal if it is well sharpend. Stainless steel is to brittle and would break. Contemporary Katanas are made of Swedish Carbon spring steel, which have better quality than the original folded Katanas.

My two Katanas are made of Carbon steel. They could be used in battle, but are not sharp, so they can not cut. The Fantasy sword is made of Stainless steel, so its just a wall hanger.

I don't know Drizzt Do'Urden.

Lord Asriel

Post by Lord Asriel » Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:37 pm

Well I don't really now about what kind of steel my swords are, but consider they were decorative and cheap and I'll bet you'll find out.

The dark ANNIHILATOR

Post by The dark ANNIHILATOR » Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:45 pm

If they are cheap and decoraticve, they are probbaly stainless steel. The best test is the weight. Stainless steel is 3 times heavier than carbon, and rather slow in swinging around. Another test is, that carbon steel has no very small vertical lines(if you look ath the sword horizontaly). A pocket knife has vertical structure lines if you look close, since its stainless steel.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:47 pm

Umm, get a little bit more on topic. Talk about your other arsenals in Off-Topic.

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:34 am

"that ticks me off. you have a WAY better cause then lighting the neighbor's dog on fire with a flamethrower. "

:Hey, that's funny.: :Hey, that's funny.:
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:32 pm

well spinner, 4 minutes left on the auction for that 1200....
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.