Who Can Find The Triple Aggressor?

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
Storm

Post by Storm » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:33 am

I know I'm going off topic but.... How many does he own?
Storm

blaze

Post by blaze » Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:28 pm

Originally posted by spinner+Jul 7 2004, 01:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spinner @ Jul 7 2004, 01:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by blaze@Jul 7 2004, 02:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-siN
@Jul 6 2004, 05:19 PM
...is the 3A really THAT bad? I was reading a review on watergunwars.net and it seemed like a good gun.

I loathe that site. The guy running it is a total idiot. He obviously doesn't even own ANY of the 2004 guns from his reviews. He looks at the guns and rates them. And for the 3A review he took someone else's review and pasted it. Obviously the retard who wrote the review never even owned any good guns, if he likes the 3A. Never go to that site for your reviews. Go to iSoaker. Also, it's watergunwars.com, not .net.
You obviously don't know your soaker personnel. The person who wrote that review is Chris Reid, THE soaker collector, who probably owns as many or more soakers than iSoaker. Though I certainly don't agree with his review... [/b][/quote]
And the person who is writing this is Blaze, THE person who calls Chris Reid an idiot. He states that he is "extremely satisfied" with his Triple aggressor. Whoa I just noticed he lives in Seattle. I live in Seattle! He's stealing my city. He also babbles on about how the Triple aggressor has great packaging. Ok, so the gun is packaged well. WHO GIVES A XPBackfire-esque IF A GUN IS PACKAGED WELL? And when he says the gun is substantial, what he means is that it's big and fat. It's bigger than a Cps 1000, making it a huge air pressure gun without the huge air pressure power. And he also says he preferrs a blast with sting to a drenching blast. A drenching blast is what counts, otherwise it's not a Super Soaker, it's a Super Stinger. He says the range is nothing under 30 feet. 30 feet is horrid. My Xp 310 can shoot about 40 feet on the 2x nozzle, and is much smaller than the 3A. The Triple aggressor is a terrible gun overall, yet he seems to like it. And I think I know why. The gun is sleek, has rubber handles, has good packaging, has a tiny nozzle, is weak, and has a mini soaker on it that really is useless since it uses up the water you have instead of getting its own some other way. In other words, Chris likes his soaker because it looks cool (but if you ask me it looks like XPBackfire-esque). How can he? That's a disgrace to soakage. Soakers are rated on Power/Range (based on blaster tech and size), Size/Weight, Balance, Capacity, and Special Features/Other. Not Cool Lookingness. And if a soaker is ugly, it hardly affects it.Also, the person on watergunwars.com (not Chris Reid) obviously doesn't own a single gun in the 2004 line. Read his reviews and you'll see why I'm saying that.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:45 pm

Jeez, calm down Blaze, stop flaming at that guy, and those are just HIS opinions, not yours.

Do what my siggy is doing and do a Burnout. :D
I don't check this forum anymore.

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:02 pm

Originally posted by blaze+Jul 6 2004, 08:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blaze @ Jul 6 2004, 08:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-siN@Jul 6 2004, 05:19 PM
...is the 3A really THAT bad? I was reading a review on watergunwars.net and it seemed like a good gun.
I loathe that site. The guy running it is a total idiot. He obviously doesn't even own ANY of the 2004 guns from his reviews. He looks at the guns and rates them. And for the 3A review he took someone else's review and pasted it. Obviously the retard who wrote the review never even owned any good guns, if he likes the 3A. Never go to that site for your reviews. Go to iSoaker. Also, it's watergunwars.com, not .net. [/b][/quote]
FYI, The webmaster of that website is non other than General RAK. I son't know if he owns any of the 2004 lines, but he expressing HIS opinion on the 2004 line. These were the first articles posted on the 2004 line posted back in January-February, and we all appreciated his view on the line. Hes not an idiot, hes definatly been in the SoakerFandom longer than you, and has over 50 blasters. General RAK writes his own reviews, not copies and pastes. His sight not may look pretty, but I like soaker sites for the CONTENT. Please Don't be a hypocrite, he was trying to mean .com, as we could all see. Im messaging genral Rak right now, lets see what he thinks.

blaze

Post by blaze » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:19 pm

You're getting mad because I wanted to notify people that the site was .com, not .net? What the...

If this General Rak person runs the site, then he actaully didn't write the review. If you read it, it notes that the review was submitted by Chris Reid. Not written by this Rak person. Also, if the "reviews" of the 2004 guns were actually not reviews but opinions, shouldn't they be in an opinions section of some sort? Or at least have the person notified that he doesn't own a SINGLE 2004 gun? Go ahead and message Rak and call me a jerk in it. He's probably just like you, laughing with joy when you found out I was banned because of you.

Now maybe I'm being a hypocrit by saying this, but this topic seems to have been answered and is just turning into a big argument. I think it would be best if it was locked.

Storm

Post by Storm » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:34 pm

From what I hear I'd have to agree with blaze, I read the so called reviews of the 2004 guns and it is definetely just this guys opinion. Also to like the 3A this Chris Reid guy has to be an idiot ( no offence to anyone) I got this gun and I returned it a few hours later because it was so weak and pathetic.
Storm

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:35 pm

Originally posted by blaze@Jul 7 2004, 05:19 PM
You're getting mad because I wanted to notify people that the site was .com, not .net?  What the...

If this General Rak person runs the site, then he actaully didn't write the review.  If you read it, it notes that the review was submitted by Chris Reid.  Not written by this Rak person.  Also, if the "reviews" of the 2004 guns were actually not reviews but opinions, shouldn't they be in an opinions section of some sort?  Or at least have the person notified that he doesn't own a SINGLE 2004 gun?  Go ahead and message Rak and call me a jerk in it.  He's probably just like you, laughing with joy when you found out I was banned because of you.

Now maybe I'm being a hypocrit by saying this, but this topic seems to have been answered and is just turning into a big argument.  I think it would be best if it was locked.
Im not angry, im educating you on what you do not know. ;) Actually, the topic has yet to be answered, and I will answer it now :)

I have seen the TA in stores, mainly in Target, Walmart, and TRU. Check those areas if you can. If your in Canada, ask one of our Canadian Members.

At Blaze:

ChrisReid really likes the TA. Just because he says its great, doesn't mean its the end all, be all. The man's awesome, he has over 150 blasters, (Click here). It is his sole opinion on the blaster. If you don't like whats coming out of his mouth about it, sit back and be quiet about it. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and he is expressing his.

-Jade

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:40 pm

Originally posted by blaze+Jul 6 2004, 08:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blaze @ Jul 6 2004, 08:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-siN@Jul 6 2004, 05:19 PM
I loathe that site. The guy running it is a total idiot. He obviously doesn't even own ANY of the 2004 guns from his reviews. He looks at the guns and rates them. And for the 3A review he took someone else's review and pasted it. Obviously the retard who wrote the review never even owned any good guns, if he likes the 3A. Never go to that site for your reviews. Go to iSoaker. Also, it's watergunwars.com, not .net. [/b][/quote]
Hey man, don't diss RAK. I don't like him that much, but don't call him a moron. I'll bet he knows a lot more about soakers than you. Oh, and he also owns a CPS 2000.
Whatever music you listen to probably sucks.

Storm

Post by Storm » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:43 pm

I'm sure he knows more than me but I'm just stating the 3A is not a very good gun.
Storm

DX

Post by DX » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:47 pm

Get to know the veterans more before critizing them. They have been around soaking for years and know what they are saying. You [Blaze] haven't been sounding very intelligent in the last few posts, dissing Reid and RAK.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

blaze

Post by blaze » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:51 pm

Originally posted by Soakologist+Jul 7 2004, 02:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Soakologist @ Jul 7 2004, 02:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by blaze@Jul 6 2004, 08:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-siN

I loathe that site. The guy running it is a total idiot. He obviously doesn't even own ANY of the 2004 guns from his reviews. He looks at the guns and rates them. And for the 3A review he took someone else's review and pasted it. Obviously the retard who wrote the review never even owned any good guns, if he likes the 3A. Never go to that site for your reviews. Go to iSoaker. Also, it's watergunwars.com, not .net.
Hey man, don't diss RAK. I don't like him that much, but don't call him a moron. I'll bet he knows a lot more about soakers than you. Oh, and he also owns a CPS 2000. [/b][/quote]
OOOH he owns a Cps 2000 that must mean he's way smarter than me! I highly doubt he knows more about soakers than me. I've read some stuff he's written, again, I highly doubt it. Also, I called him an idiot and a retard, not a moron.

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:00 pm

Originally posted by blaze+Jul 7 2004, 05:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blaze @ Jul 7 2004, 05:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Soakologist@Jul 7 2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by blaze@Jul 6 2004, 08:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-siN
...is the 3A really THAT bad?  I was reading a review on watergunwars.net and it seemed like a good gun.

Hey man, don't diss RAK. I don't like him that much, but don't call him a moron. I'll bet he knows a lot more about soakers than you. Oh, and he also owns a CPS 2000.
OOOH he owns a Cps 2000 that must mean he's way smarter than me! I highly doubt he knows more about soakers than me. I've read some stuff he's written, again, I highly doubt it. Also, I called him an idiot and a retard, not a moron. [/b][/quote]
Owning a CPS 2000 means he is resonsible enough to handle that kind of power. "Than me"? are you calling yourself the greatest? Id like to see you beat ChrisReid with your CPS 4100, let alone General Rak. You'd be beat in seconds, and the Bottle o' Axe won't help you out. maybe you doubt it, but everyone clearly sees who is smarter. Fine if you called him something else from what Soakologist said, hes trying to get something through to your head, soemthing We've been trying to do since April 15, 2004.
-Jade

blaze

Post by blaze » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:31 pm

Hmm clever post jade clever post. Actually I was on this site as spikey from last year, jade. I decided to join this year because my friend did. Ok I don't want to argue with any of you, it only makes things worse. I apologize for dissing Rak, if I knew of his Cps 2000 owning greatness before I'm sure I wouldn't have. I was only dissing him because knowing that he owns like every soaker ever made, yet loves the 3A so much, I felt that that was ridiculous. Let's all give this up and be friends (or at least neutral). I know if I continue to argue with you guys I'll get banned again. By "than me" I meant it because Soakologist said that he owned a Cps 2000 directed at me not everyone. I don't think I am a god.

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:52 pm

Okay, Sniper. Just keep telling yourself that... All you people keep thinking that you are the Authority on SS information. You're not.

Especially you, Sniper. Oh, I mean Blaze.
Whatever music you listen to probably sucks.

blaze

Post by blaze » Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:00 am

Umm, Soakologist, I'm not Sniper. Great now I can get banned because someone called me Sniper. Also, I apologized. I Don't think that was very polite. And I do know a lor about soakers, I'm not some inexperienced user who joined this site to lie. I'm not going to flame at you, I'm going to apologize again. I'm sorry.