New Role Playing Thread (RP)

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
JuchTurtles

Re: New Role Playing Thread (RP)

Post by JuchTurtles » Sun May 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Nice post, Typhoon! I just want to clarify some of the weapons used.

WB37Le3: Water Balloon 37-round Launcher edition 3. The most advanced WBL at CWW. 50 inches long, 3" thick diameter piping. Operates at 100 psi. Includes trigger, 37 water balloon canister, automatic and semi operating modes, Automatic pump on car battery, handles, strap, and jump system. Weight: 17 pounds loaded, 15 pounds unloaded. Color: White

CPS Kay-1:
Constant Pressure System, Pressure Chamber Capacity 1 liter
Length: 28" (similar size to CPS 2700 besides width). Color: Red and Black. Weight: 5 pounds filled. Reservoir capacity: 3 liters. Range: 45-50 feet.

(fact: CPS kays were invinted by brapa in 2038 and their number at the end = number of liters the pressure chamber holds. Largest is kay-3, and the reservoir capacity is three times that)

Poseidors: Smaller blaster that the Roque uses. Measures 38 inches. Design of Hand Cannon developed by adronl. Has several nozzle options:
5x: 65 feet of powerful shot; time=50 seconds
20x: 75 feet of blasting shot; time=10 seconds
70x: 85 feet of insanity; time=2 seconds
150x: 60 feet of riot blast; time=1 second

NCe2:
Neptune Cannon edition 2: Other blaster of the Roques. Length: 65 inches. Uses CAP system and fires 110 feet on best nozzle (World record).
15x: 72 feet; time=60 seconds
40x: 85 feet; time=35 seconds
90x: 100 feet; time=10 seconds
135x: 110 feet; time=3 seconds
834x: 30 feet; time=1 second

Motherload of all Cannons (WB100L)
Similar to the 37 just a lot larger.

Come up with others as we go along.
The name's Juch, just Juch.
Also known as Commander JuchJawsTurtles, commander of the C0BALT TiDE team in The Ocean Volcano Union.
SPLASH! You're dead!

TheTyphoon

Post by TheTyphoon » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:16 pm

Does anyone else want to post the next part, or shall I?
My Current Soaker Loadout: CPS 2500, SC 500, 1 x Water Balloon

JuchTurtles

Post by JuchTurtles » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:43 am

Go ahead...
Also known as Commander JuchJawsTurtles, commander of the C0BALT TiDE team in The Ocean Volcano Union.
SPLASH! You're dead!

Comrade117

Post by Comrade117 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Wait.... you are going to make multyplayer RP computer game?

JuchTurtles

Post by JuchTurtles » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:45 pm

No you write entries. But first, post a profile!
SPLASH! You're dead!

Comrade117

Post by Comrade117 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Name: Comrade117
Nicknames: Worg, dude
Height: 185
Weight: 85
Appearance/Clothing: Black jacket, cool glasses
Physical Characteristics: strong, good sprinter, bad endurance
Personality: cool (no, it is true)
Strengths: cower, tactics
Weaknesses: campers
Primary Weapon: 40L fireman backpack (big fires are often in my area)
Secondary/Backup: cheap guns
Sidearm: ?
Other Weapons: none
Gear: camo cloak, water balloons, binocular
Has access to: house and friends houses
Player History: Pwns often, sometimes gets pwned
No escape. No mercy.

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:18 am

JuchTurtles

Post by JuchTurtles » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Dude, that's AWESOME!

But is anyone else going to post?!
SPLASH! You're dead!

TheTyphoon

Post by TheTyphoon » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Right, it's about time that we got back on with this.

"Water Independence Day" - 7th August, 2040

Arthur stood perfectly straight at the edge of XP river, clutching his WB37Le3 with pride, his mask covering his face and his suit as black as his shadow. Nothing could stand up to the armour and weapon he had. The Independents, as The Rogue were now calling those stupid CWW cowards that ran into the woods, had nothing on the abilities of Rogue weaponry!

From down the river, a faint whirring sound was approaching; like that of a large speedboat. Out of curiosity, he slowly turned his head right to look down the XP river and to find the source of the increasingly loud and approaching engine noise. For a second, he was blinded by the sun's reflection on the river's surface. Blinking, he opened his eyes again to see the source of the beastly engine noise. He yelled in panic at what he saw in the instant - a large, blue, Sherman-like tank was accelerating down the river with its turret turning to him. It fired a firehose-like jet of water, blasting him, his armour and his WBL onto the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHOOOOO!" shouted Chris, over-excited as he raced the amphibious tank around the river, firing the calibrated turret at the overwhelmed guards. The Elephant tank had certainly been upgraded since he'd last taken a ride in it!

In his over-excitement, he did not notice several of the Rogue Troops getting onto some of the jet-ski's at red docking station; two of them per jet-ski. The second troop per jet-ski had a WBL. Chris, realising the potential of being surrounded and boarded, accelerated the lumbering tank over the lakewater over to the north - he could see the Independents. Drake, Juch, EBA, Eric, Bubba, Joop and Joe, and some, stood at the lakeside calling for him. He accelerated over. They scrambled aboard, ten of them, onto the tank.

"Will this tank take this many?!" shouted Juch, who was sat on top of the floating tank, looking down at the cold lakewater lapping at the sides of the Elephant.
"Pretty sure - now take the wheel and turret! I need to gun and talk up top!" Chris scrambled out of the driver/gunner seat, out of the hatch and onto the top where nine other troops were sat, watching as the Rogue jet-ski's were starting to approach again.
"What? I don't know how to-"
"It's easy!! The driver controls and gunner controls are calibrated on a screen in front of you-"
THUMP - a Water Balloon smacked into the tank's thick plastic armour, slightly wetting those around.
"JUST GO, JUCH!" shouted Chris, grabbing his CPS 2500 and holding on next to Eric and Drake. Juch fumbled around with the controls at first, but got going just before the jet-ski's caught up. However, they were still in pursuit, with water balloons splashing into the water around the fleeing tank and occasionally hitting the armour - albeit, luckily to no effect.

"Juch, take us up river - they won't follow us. I need to talk first, before we resume kicking their backsides." Chris said, firing a few warning shots behind the tank. Sure enough the Jet-ski's turned around, pleased that they had driven the enemy off temporarily. Chris turned to the team and they began discussing.

"So. Give me a rundown, quickly. I know about the entire Jack's-an-asshole bit, but what else?"
"Basically, the enemy, a.k.a the Rogue, have taken over the camp. Two days ago, we got Bubba and Joe back out of Fun-Land and for the past 48 hours its been constant guerilla warfare." said Drake in a hurry.
"Right....so what's the plan now?"
"There ISN'T one. We don't have the manpower to take the camp back. How'd you get an AMPHIBIOUS TANK? I think that could have an explanation!"
"Well, it was a f*cking costly project....but here it is, the Elephant Mark 2. Water-borne upgrade, plexi-glass windows added, and better engine. I drove her from way upstream of XP river. Getting it here from England WAS a laugh, I'll tell you. Ha! I should tell you about getting it on one of those car-ferries-"
"Right now, Chris, it's a bit of a priority to find a safe place to resume ops from. The Rogue found our last one, that's why we were at the lake. We had to run again. I reccommend we try to establish a powerful camp at the centre of Reflex Field by driving up Water Blaster and Water Bucket trail. We've got the tank's firepower - we can all take shifts at manning the turret and guarding for an hour over the night."

Chris didn't like the idea of trying to camp in an open area where they were sure to be attacked, but there was certainly no other ideas sprang to mind. Sighing, he nodded. Eric took the wheel from Juch - who looked a bit unhappy with racing a tank over a river - and Eric began to drive the Elephant back up towards the lake, and thus the Blue Docking Platform. Drake, however, stood up on the top of the tank, looking very serious ahead of where the tank was headed.

"You've made a dreadful mistake by taking this chat-stop, I'm afraid, Chris...."
"What is it? What?" said Chris worried.

Both of them looked towards the mouth of the lake. There, a blockade of jet-ski's and speedboats were lined up across the lake's entrance. At least twenty WBL's were pointed. Jack stood on the middle one, shouting at Rogue troops to prepare to fire.....

supersoakerman

Post by supersoakerman » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:40 am

again i'm starting late here's mine:
Name: robert
Nicknames: zanetti
Height:1 foot 5 inches
Weight: 65kg
Appearance/Clothing:black rashy and board shorts+thongs(flip flops)
Physical Characteristics:who cares?
Primary Weapon:storm water pistol
Secondary/Backup:nerf nite finder
Sidearm:nerf nite finder
Other Weapons:nerf long strike cs-6
Has access to:everywhere
i'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and i'm all out of ass
... wait wat?

wwwat?-wise words of lil jon

TheTyphoon

Post by TheTyphoon » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:14 am

A few things about this, Supersoaker man:

- A height of 1 foot 5 inches is about 44cm high. Are you really only the height of one and a half rulers?
- And weighing 65Kg when you're only 44cm?
- Nerf guns are no good in water warfare, period.
- Access to everywhere? What, Area 51 is your crib too?

You probably need to think some things over about a character for a WATER WARFARE RP.
My Current Soaker Loadout: CPS 2500, SC 500, 1 x Water Balloon

lollerdude98

Post by lollerdude98 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:34 pm

I hope its not too late to join, is it? Well, I'll put down my profile anyways.
Name:Loller
Nicknames:lollerdude98
Height:5' 8"
Weight:125 lbs
Appearance/Clothing:White T-shirt, running shoes, camo shorts, black hair
Physical Characteristics:lanky, mediocre strength
Personality:very cautious, doesn't speak much
Strengths:high endurance, agile, determined, intuitive, quiet, good swimmer
Weaknesses: jumpy on the trigger, hates being a leader, average experience, mediocre strength
Primary Weapon:CPS 1000
Secondary/Backup:N/A
Sidearm:Max-D 3000
Other Weapons:Water balloons in tennis ball canisters
Gear:Swiss Army knife, walkie-talkies, rope, 3-day supply of rations, duffel bag, duct tape, binoculars
Has access to: various caches of 2L bottles filled to the rim; they're all over the place, can call in water balloon air strikes, the Warthog
Player History:Started water warfare really young, competing against other friends in the neighborhood. Other than that, nothing else is known about him.

Name:Rich
Nicknames:N/A
Height:5' 7"
Weight:123 lbs
Appearance/Clothing:Camo t-shirt, elbow-pads and knee pads, jeans, black boots
Physical Characteristics:Strong, black hair
Personality:Cocky, very loud
Strengths:Very strong, high endurance,decent swimmer, expert at repairing guns
Weaknesses:Cocky, can get very mad at the slightest things
Primary Weapon: Monster
Secondary/Backup:WPB-Mk II
Sidearm:Water warriors pulse master
Other Weapons :P ressurized water bottles
Gear:Walkie-talkies, 2L bottles for refilling, backpack, duct tape, toolset for field repairs.
Has access to:The Warthog, various materials for constructing barricades and home made water cannons.
Player History: Started water warfare when Loller got him into it.

Name:Steven
Nicknames:Steph, Stephen, Stefan
Height:5' 9"
Weight:145 lbs
Appearance/Clothing :P ilot suit, black boots
Physical Characteristics:brown hair, buzz cut
Personality:careless, carefree
Strengths:can fly planes, medical skills, survival skills, expert tactician
Weaknesses:bad endurance,carelessness gets him into bad situations
Primary Weapon: Max-D 6000
Secondary/Backup:N/A
Sidearm:Max-D 3000
Other Weapons:Water balloons
Gear:Standard issue medical kit(air force), bug-out bag, backpack,
Has access to:B-1 Lancer, uses it to bomb things. Different kinds of water bombs: standard water balloons, water filled party balloons, trash bags filled with water, water filled industrial black trash bag bombs
Player History:Joined the Air force, given leave after recieving wounds in service. Got into water warfare after Loller and Rich convinced him.
Last edited by lollerdude98 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lollerdude98

Post by lollerdude98 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 pm

It had been 2 days since the Rogues had taken over Camp Water Warfare. During the ambush 2 days earlier, Loller had been separated from the main group. He was low on supplies, and out of water. He set out to find one of his caches of water, pondering what to do as he went. He found an aging red leaf under the overgrowth of the forest. Setting his slightly k-modded CPS 1000 aside, he dug out the cache. He took a long drink from it, and refilled his weapons.

Finishing up, he set out to find the remaining recruits. He decided to head to the XP river, as he could have a constant water source. Reaching XP river, he saw something that shocked him:a blockade of Rogue speedboats and jet-skis, which held at least 20 WBLs, and an Elephant amphibious assault tank. The Elephant most likely belonged to Chris, which meant that he was in trouble. Thinking quickly, he pulled out his waterproof iPhone X and dialed Steven's number.
"I cant really talk right now Loller, I'm in mid flight!" said Steven.
"Listen, I don't care, just listen to me!" Loller explained the situation to Steven, and how the Rogues took over Camp Water Warfare. "take your B-1 Lancer over here, it's specially modded to drop payloads of huge water balloons, right?"
"Yeah."
"I need you to bomb a Rogue blockade of speedboats at the XP river, can you do that?"
"Sure, but this is only a one-time thing!"
"Whatever, just do it!"
"Ok, I'll be over there in a few seconds. I'm not doing anything like this for you again!"

Steven hung up. A few seconds later, he could hear the whistle of dozens of water balloons raining down on the Rogues, and the roar of the B-1 Lancers' jet engine overhead. The Rogues blockade was destroyed, and Loller could see many unconscious Rogues.
Last edited by lollerdude98 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Well, I don't think we have access to bombers, but whatever. :rolleyes:
Primary Weapon:storm water pistol
Secondary/Backup:nerf nite finder
Sidearm:nerf nite finder
Other Weapons:nerf long strike cs-6
Has access to:everywhere
BTW, nerf isn't allowed in WWRP, just water weapons. And you might want to rethink that main weapon, a storm pistol isn't going to be of much use against any kind of CPS. And the acess thing is what you have at your disposal.
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Quack damn you.

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Back on topic,

As the rumbling of the jet faded away, Zeda stood up to get a better look at the carnage. There were stunned troops everywhere, but none seemed to be concious. As he was turning from the destruction, he saw fresh boot prints leading into Ambush Trail. With no one else in sight, he started down the path..
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Quack damn you.