New Role Playing Thread (RP)

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
lollerdude98

Re: New Role Playing Thread (RP)

Post by lollerdude98 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:17 pm

"Idiots! What are you guys shooting for? It's Drake!" Loller yelled, even though he was one of the ones that shot Drake.

"He's unconscious, sir." one of the camp medics said.

"Meeting adjourned," Zapper said. "We'll start again tomorrow. Also, we will need a lot more campers for the final attacks, so bring your teams and friends over if you can. Juch, get some technicians to work on the Bison tank. We could use it."

Everyone retired back to their rooms. Loller called what was left of his old team. Most had left for college or switched to paintball or airsoft.

"Hey, Rich."

"Why the **** did you call me at 2 in the morning for?!?" Rich yelled.

Loller quickly explained what was going on at Camp Water Warfare. "Now do you see why we need you?"

"Okay, I'll be over there by tomorrow morning. What should I bring?"

"Everything. Including the Warthog."

"It's that important?"

"Yes"

"Okay. Later." Rich hung up.

Loller contacted the rest of his team, but they all had some excuse not to come. Loller told Steven to use Water Warrior road as a runway to park and refuel his B-1 Lancer. Steven could stay at the House for the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day at 6:30 AM, Rich had arrived with the Warthog. Named after a vehicle from a really old game, it was a blue Jeep Wrangler with the soft-top off. It was a full four-wheel drive with 32" tire. There was a a turreted, collossused, CPS 2000 bladder replaced Monster XL in the back. It had an automatic pressurizer, and an 10 L water supply. Rich himself had a Water Warriors Pulse Master strapped to his back. He was holding the WPB-mkII, which stood for Waterbottle Propelled Balloon. After strapping on a 2L bottle with a water balloon for a nosecap onto the homemade and pressurizing the bottle, it could go to almost 200 feet. It was the ultimate anti-vehicular weapon. Pressurization was quick and smooth. The Rogue might be winning, but even the Rogue couldn't stand up to the Warthog.

JF2015

Post by JF2015 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:22 pm

After waiting in the parking lot at the House for a while Luke noticed the gathering of forces including a blue jeep equipped with a few weapons.
if you get soaked, look UP first

my (rather small) arsenal: max d 6000, arctic blast,ww shark, aph (in progress)

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:05 pm

As Zeda and Fredcompany reviewed the chip, it became very clear that it was a security A.I., and that it was protecting a cache of very important files.

Just what the files were, nobody knew, and it would take some time before they could get past the virtual defenses.
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Quack damn you.

lollerdude98

Post by lollerdude98 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Everybody was going over their daily routines. EBA, Zapper, and Steph were going over battle plans. Loller and Juch were practicing close quarters combat tactics. Zeda and Fredcompany were hacking into the AI chip. Chris and Luke were practicing sniping. Nobody realized that the Rogues were recieving reinforcements. There were at least double the Rogues there were before.

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:28 pm

Wow... I am not reading 7 pages of this. Could someone tell me what's going on?

Fredcompany

Post by Fredcompany » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am

I had the same problem, but I (just about) caught up.
I'm a dude

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Could you maybe tell me what's going on then? I can't waste my time reading it.

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:14 am

Then maybe you can't waste 15 minutes to read new posts either.

I had to catch up to 5 pages of posting, and it took around 10 minutes.
Quack damn you.

Fredcompany

Post by Fredcompany » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:08 pm

martianshark it's worth reading it for yourself
I'm a dude

JF2015

Post by JF2015 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:22 am

"YES!!!!!" shouted Luke in the middle of the night waking some of the others up, "Dude" said loller,"what is your problem"."this is so awesome!"Luke said, "I finally got it!". "Whatever, this better be good, you just woke up half the people here!"said Drake."Ok listen, you know how I'm kind of obsessed with flying, and I have that little PiperSport plane that I use for airdrops.Well I now have its replacement, an F-22 Raptor."

"What the heck is that" said Zeda. 'Only like the greatest fighter jet if all time" Luke replied.'So what are we going to use it for."loller asked,"Make the ultimate water warfare air team with your B-1 Lancer."Luke said.You already have water bombs, but I can modify it so it will have water canons on it."

"Wait,"said Zeda," the F-22 is a military grade fighter jet,how did you get one?""I used to work for the airforce, so what." said Luke."Your 14" said Drake, "How did you get in the airforce.""They hired me because I have amazing flying skills" replied Luke."Wait, what was that about upgrading my B-1 again?" asked loller.
Last edited by JF2015 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Hey JF, can you split that into paragraphs? It's kinda hard to read.
Quack damn you.

JF2015

Post by JF2015 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:20 pm

sorry ive never been that good with paragraphs
edit: i cant get it to indent either
Last edited by JF2015 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fredcompany

Post by Fredcompany » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:41 pm

JF2015 wrote:i cant get it to indent either
Just press enter twice - don't try to indent (it doesn't work)
I'm a dude

TheTyphoon

Post by TheTyphoon » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Chris rubbed his eyes, annoyed at the awakening. He'd had seldom little sleep as it was; he didn't need this.

"That won't work," said Chris, walking over to Luke's bunk, where everyone was crowded, "I mean, the best water cannons powered by high electronic pressurisation might reach 200ft. That's 60 metres, roughly....how would that be useful?"

It was a moment of realisation for most of the group; it simply was unpractical to try and create an air force for water warfare. The best they could do was a bomber force and supply drop runs. For a good hour, the group discussed how to make a safe but effective air asset out of what they had. They agreed finally that the Lancer would pose as the Supply Plane, able to air-drop water cannisters/weapons/day rations straight to Independent locations. The Raptor was assigned to the "ground-soaker" role. After phoning the hangar crew which kept Luke's F-22, they were able to ask the engineering team there to convert it for crop-spraying use; although they did not tell the engineers that they would actually be using it as a strafing water bomber, for obvious reasons.

And to top the night off, Luke finally admitted that he was not hired by the air force, but was in fact the son of a wealthy company C.E.O, and Luke hadn't flown it himself, although he aspired to be a pilot. This left Loller to phone Steven up and ask him if he could get Steven's brother Owen (who also had a pilot's license) to be the pilot of the Raptor. Luckily for the Independents, Owen was only too happy to fly the now-vintage fighter, and to use it in what was semi-mock combat.

lollerdude98

Post by lollerdude98 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Loller, Rich and Steven set off to work on the B-1 Lancer bomber.Steven took out the smaller-grade water balloons, leaving only the water filled party balloons and industrial trash bag bombs. There was more than enough space. Rich attached parachutes to assorted CPS weaponry and Monsters. Loller did the same to bundles of 2L bottles and rations.Steven loaded them all up into the bomber.

Zeda and Chris walked over to see how the preparations were going."You guys finished yet?" Chris inquired.

"Yeah, But what should we do with the tons of extra water balloons?" Rich replied.

"This is good! Our WBLs have been short on ammo for a long time. All we need to do now is to create sabots!"

Zapper and EBA transported the water balloons to the WBLs, while Drake and Luke created sabots. Zeda went back to review the AI chip with Fredcompany.