The contents of my base

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:27 am

I've got my armoury (check my sig), a few hundred waterballoons, a hose, and a nifty belt like thing I made today that holds six sports bottles. It looks like machine gun ammo.

DX

Post by DX » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:03 am

This topic has been here for awhile, but I haven't gotten to posting the contents of my base yet. Anyway, Reed Hill has pretty much become the de-facto base of the CFM. The whole group, all 10 or 11 of us, could defend it. We have the CFM arsenal which I've described before; loads of CPS's and modded CPS's, plus a water balloon launcher, a cooler with up to 160 water balloons, a bucket with yet more balloons, a bag of a few hundred water balloons that can be filled right on the spot, lacrosse sticks for throwing WB'S, and quite a few 2 liter bottles of water. If we needed our water supply to last for awhile, we can get big water jugs from a nearby place. Each jug can hold about 5 galloons of water. I've never tried to count how many we can get, there are at least 500 of them, so we won't be running out of water anytime soon. :P Not only do we have powerful guns, launchers, and hefty supplies, but the position is behind a wall on high ground! B)
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

Godzillasoaker65

Post by Godzillasoaker65 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:19 pm

Don't save water to long batiery(SP?)builds up.TA DA you have stinky water -_-
Soak, or be soaked that is the question!