RP: What do you think?

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
supersoakerman

Re: RP: What do you think?

Post by supersoakerman » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:56 am

Robert parachuted down from the plane aiming for hq he realised that two missiles were headed straight towards him but luckily they missed but he had lost control and and landed in a palm tree and it snapped so then he fell on the ground and dislocated his leg but luckily relocated but it started swelling so he wated till the next day before he continued
Last edited by supersoakerman on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
i'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and i'm all out of ass
... wait wat?

wwwat?-wise words of lil jon

JuchTurtles

Post by JuchTurtles » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:50 pm

Hey, supersoakerman.

Next time when you post, you have to put bold points on it. ()

All RP is written in bold.

Also, try to use correct spelling and grammer and especcially punctuation, please!

Thanks
The name's Juch, just Juch.
Also known as Commander JuchJawsTurtles, commander of the C0BALT TiDE team in The Ocean Volcano Union.
SPLASH! You're dead!

steelboot

Post by steelboot » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:26 pm

@Juch: Thanks for keeping my character alive. I'll try to drop in once a week to write something.

@supersoakerman: As Juch said, try to clean up your spelling and grammar. Are you actually 12 years old?

EDIT: Juch, when you were telling Robert off for not using perfect spelling and grammar, you misspelled both "especcialy"(especially) and "grammer"(grammar). Thought you should know :) .
Last edited by steelboot on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steelboot pwns n00bs
If you have five dollars and steelboot has five dollars, steelboot has more money than you.
GOTTA SOAK 'EM ALL!

JuchTurtles

Post by JuchTurtles » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:50 pm

@steelboot: OOPS! I didn't mean perfect spelling, but understandable. I think I could blame my iPhone (not saying I am) 'cause of the smaller keys. (that was kinda embarrassing)

ANYWAY:

The Meeting After Lewis' Ordeal

As the group of warriors went into the small room, Lewis grabbed a towel and dried off until he was dry enough to continue. EBA grabbed Lewis' 12K and set it down on the desk in the room. After a few moments, Lewis came out looking a little rugged. His long hair was a little dirty, and his black T-shirt had some mud and sediment attached to it.

He walked over to the table and unscrewed the tethered cap on his weapon. He put in some of his fingers (the only ones that could fit the snug opening) and then tried to get out the papers inside. None came out, they were stuck! Lewis then opened the gun up with precision in under 3 minutes. He took the reservoir off he plastic pipe inside, and then got some of the papers around.

They were damp. He handed them to Sun and Moon. As the papers went their rounds, the group noticed it was written in code. Pictures still described some things, and they saw bases, models of guns and WBLs, pictures of projects, and a picture of all of the heads of the force. The words were unknown.

Lewis ended up cutting the plastic. When the rest of the papers were out, he grabbed a stick of epoxy out of his bag and glued it back up. It would take an hour to cure, and it was kinda a drag.

Some of he next stack of paper was written in English words, and they found out that there were over 1,000 people in the force, and 90% were fighters. They were up against 9,000 people who could fight. The figures were impressive, and also extremely large! Thy would need lots of help to take them down.

steelboot's Story

steelboot woke up troubled the next day. Everything in the past 3 days was like a mini horror movie in of itself. He rolled over. The alarm clock in the room said it was about 6:20, but you can never know for sure with a thing like that.

He rolled over again and rested until a large knock was heard on the door. He looked though a peephole and knew it was Juch.

He opened the door.

Juch stepped inside, closed the door, and asked, "How are you doin' " steelboot replied with a nod, and he paused, trying to find the right words. He finally did. "It's good to see you too, Juch.". Juch grinned.

steelboot said, "Do you want to know what happened to me?". Juch nodded, andsat in the chair. steelboot hopped onto the bed.

"Ok," he paused, "well, the the reason I left was to go to our base. I wanted to make sure it was intact. I was going to walk, until some motorcycles ambushed me. I shot one of them down, and got on his bike. I chased the other guy until I was in range, and then I shot him with a 15K."

He paused again. "I got to the base. It was still intact. I locked all the doors
and everything." Another pause. It was aparent steelboot was having trouble talking a little. "I traveled down the main road, and on the bridge I was surrounded by Expeditioner guards."

"They took me hostage, and then I managed to narrowly escape.". He grabbed his 10K. "They'll be here soon and...."

Suddenly a large crash came from outside and several large splats hit the pavement. They ran to the window and saw a guy on the ground in pain on top of a palm tree. They rushed to the scene.
Last edited by JuchTurtles on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Also known as Commander JuchJawsTurtles, commander of the C0BALT TiDE team in The Ocean Volcano Union.
SPLASH! You're dead!

JuchTurtles

Post by JuchTurtles » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:48 pm

Long post ahead

Lewis, steelboot, Juch and EBA rushed outside with loaded CPSes. *As they rushed towards the guy on the broken palm tree, they noticed some flyer jets dropping enormous balloon missiles. *Shoot! *And they were out of soakers' range.

EBA ran inside and grabbed the loaded WBL they'd put there. *He ran outside, and looked for the best way to the room. *The elevator or stairs inside would be too slow.

He jumped onto the wall, and climbed up to the fire escape. *He ran up the fire escape until he was on the roof. *The jet was still in sight. *He fired the WBL directly at it.

The balloon flew over, missed the jet, and then it fell down and smashed a small car's windshield. *The alarm of the car went off, and lucky nobody was inside.

EBA sighed, and slowly turned to face a person parachuting onto the roof. *He had a soaker, too! *A CPS 2000! *EBA had no soaker.

The man lurched forward and attempted shot the gun. *EBA ducked and shoulder-rolled. *He then attempted to kick the Expeditioner. *At the last second, the Expeditioner grabbed his leg and threw him off the building.

The guard thought EBA was done for, but EBA had grabbed the parachute a the last second and now "flew" away. *He hit the ground slowly, and then he grabbed his soaker and turned back up to the building. *The guy was running down the fire-escape, and you could hear him clamoring down now.

He grabbed around. *Darn! *Why didn't he bring the WBL? *He made a decision and ran towards the man.

Meanwhile, Juch, steelboot, and Lewis now were at the injured guy on the broken palm tree. *He looked like he was 12, and he was in pain. *He leg was bent in he wrong direction.

Then it popped back. *The guy sighed and then tried to stand up. *With difficulty, he could, but he could hardly walk, and he still seemed to be in pain.

"Hi," he finally rasped out, "my name's Robert." "Hello," Juch said, "the name's Juch, just Juch." "I'm Lewis." "I'm Neil, but call me steelboot." After greeting each other, they helped Robert into a hotel room, and gave him some rest.

EBA and the skilled warrior dueled in the parking-lot. *EBA had a CPS 2500, and the guard had a CPS 2000.

EBA ducked behind an SUV as the man now chased him down the stairs. *The prior attack EBA had made hadn't worked, and now they both were on a level-grounded parking-lot.

A 30x blast from the 2000 missed EBA's head by a few inches. *He changed his gun's nozzle setting to 10x, and as the guard jumped on the hood of the car, he fired, aiming for his stomach.

The guard jumped high into he air, making the stream miss, and landed behind EBA. *He swung around with a kick, and a quick move missed EBA's chest by inches. *EBA grabbed the guard's arm, and pulled it.

The guard stepped forward, and EBA jabbed him in the lower jaw. *The man cried out, and EBA ducked away behind a Ford Truck to repump. *The man staggered backwards, and then remebered he was in the middle of a mini battle.

EBA jumped out and fired but unluckily missed, hitting a mirror. *It blew up, and the glass shattered. *That alerted the Expeditioner to his scenes, and he pumped the 2000.

EBA ducked away again, repumping. *Suddenly, the guard was upon him again, and he fired the 2000. *EBA front-flipped into the man, knocking him off the car. *And then EBA stepped up to the man and pointed the gun into the bottom of his neck.

"What are you doing here!?!" he yelled, panting. *"I'm not telling you beefcake freak!" the Expeditioner yelled.

The Expeditioner reached for his 2000. *He was about a yard away.

"Move one more inch," EBA threatened, "and you're soaked." The Expeditioner stopped. *"Okay, I'll tell you everything.". And he did.

The Expeditioner's name was Karl, and he was issued to "get rid of" that 12 year-old using any means necessary. *Then he tried to get EBA.

EBA shot. It wasn't the whole truth. *He carried the unconsious body to the hotel and then flew him up to a room. Now he would hear the whole truth.
SPLASH! You're dead!

supersoakerman

Post by supersoakerman » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:44 am

steelboot wrote:@Juch: Thanks for keeping my character alive. I'll try to drop in once a week to write something.

@supersoakerman: As Juch said, try to clean up your spelling and grammar. Are you actually 12 years old?

EDIT: Juch, when you were telling Robert off for not using perfect spelling and grammar, you misspelled both "especcialy"(especially) and "grammer"(grammar). Thought you should know :) .
ok and yes I am 12 as of last thursday
... wait wat?

supersoakerman

Post by supersoakerman » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:51 am

as robert was walking in the morning He thought it was eerily quiet so he decided to be on the look out all of a sudden he was hit by a water ballon and realized it was an enemy grunt so he quickly used his cps power pack and blasted him in the face with the blast the grunt got knocked out so robert continued
... wait wat?

JuchTurtles

Post by JuchTurtles » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:41 pm

It was the time of morning when all of them were out prowling the streets. Robert probably didn't know it, but he would face lots of Expeditioner Grunts with experience; so it was the worst time to go outside in Gallowsville.

And Robert's Power Pak was almost empty from the first enemy.
SPLASH! You're dead!

JuchTurtles

Post by JuchTurtles » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:28 pm

@supersoakerman: Are you actually 12? *I thought all under 13 were banned. *Oh well.

EBA heard it. *The door just closed. *The man named Karl and the guy named Robert was gone.

He sat on the bed and put on a white T-shirt while grabbing a Lewis's 12K and a CPS 2100.

It was early morning. *He grabbed his combat jacket and filled both guns. *He walked through an open doorway.

As he came out, he caught a glimpse in the elevator of Robert being choked by Karl. *EBA had to hurry up.

He ran to the staircase and went down. *The hotel was only four stories tall, and it would only take him a little while to go down.

After about half a minute, EBA pushed through a set of doors just in time to witness Robert soaking Karl in the face. *Karl eventually fell to the ground, but EBA didn't care much. *He went through the sliding doors and tried to get Robert away before he would run into more Expeditioners.

Robert didn't hear him, and he ran behind a general store. *Shoot, EBA thought. *There would be at least a few Expeditioners behind that wall. *Robert needed assistance, and fast.

As EBA approached, 12K pointed pas the fading wall when he saw Robert running, towards him. *Something was not right. *Then EBA saw it. *A large hummer with several guns and WBLs pointing towards Robert followed about 50 feet behind him.

"Holy...." EBA muttered. *Then he reacted by picking up a hose with a 1/4 size nozzle. *He turned the hose on and pointed the nozzle towards the large box-shaped car.

He hit the windshield and a WBL attached to the roof. *The WBL fell off, but the windshield held. *It must have been thick glass or some kind of strong plastic. *

Robert approached him. *"Let's get out of here!" EBA kept shooting until the hummer was close-by. *Suddenly, a CPS 2000 came out of the window. *It was probably Karl's weapon, but there was no time to figure it out.

EBA threw himself behind a dumpster in the alley. *The large blast went by him, and missed Robert's head by a small margin. *Robert had ducked, and been lucky.

EBA pumped his 12K, and then the 2100. *As thr hummer approached, he ran towards it and jumped. *He hit the door of the car, and a step allowed him to mantain balance. *The window rolled down, and a frightened guard with a small XP was revealed. *He could hear Karl commanding him to shoot, but it was obvious that this was no fighter.

EBA punched him in the nose, and a loud crack made it aparent that the nose was broken. *EBA quickly retracted his arm as the window was closing.

Suddenly, he felt the strap of his 2100 snap, and a lose of weight occured. *By the time he'd relized it fell, it was being crushed by a large tire.

Darn! *But somehow it gave EBA a new strength. *He climbed onto the roof. *He could see Robert struggling to continue to run, but it was lucky the alley ended in about four yards.

EBA attempted to pry open the sun-roof. *But no need, it was automatically opened by a control inside the car. *When i was fully open, he plunged inside.

The car had about eight seats in it, but only five were filled. *Karl was sitting in the passenger seat, and EBA had landed behind him ontop of the bloody-nosed guard. *Another guard had grabbed a soaker now, and it looked like a CPS 1-3-5. *It wasn't pressurized though. *EBA lunged at him and elbowed him in the gut. *The guard dropped the gun, and slumped over.

Another guard in back grabbed a WB, and threw it. *It was a stupid move, because it missed and it hit the driver. *The driver yelled out and was thrown into Karl. *The car excellerated and was about to hit a propane tank when EBA bailed.

The explosion was huge, it covered at least twenty square feet. *EBA at first thought he was going to die, but he relized he hadn't when he could stand up. *Robert approached him, unhurt. *He limped to the hotel with Robert's help.
SPLASH! You're dead!

DX

Post by DX » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...I actually haven't been able to figure out what I want my characters to do lately...

Oh and Juch, if there's 1,000 expeditioners and 90% of them are fighters, wouldn't that make their fighters' strength 900 instead of 9,000? :p

Long post...

Lewis hung his soaked clothes out to dry on the roof of the hotel. He changed into a camo shirt and a fresh pair of jeans, then took the plans to the front desk for scanning and photocopying. There was a free computer in the lobby, so he also decided to send the papers to the Militia, in the hopes that someone back there would be able to break the code. Sun and Moon had been tasked to work on it, but the more the merrier.

Back in the room, he thought about strategy. A thousand plus enemies was too many. They'd be overwhelmed, even if 10% couldn't fight well. Three thoughts popped into his mind - they could use the locals...they could use the militia...and they couldn't stay here much longer.

Lewis packed to leave and realized that he was very low on supplies. He'd have to restock tomorrow, everything was closed by now. Since there was nothing better to do, he patrolled the hotel until pre-dawn light began to appear, then went to bed.

He slept through most of the day, except for one disturbance where a 12 year old kid had attempted to parachute in and injured his leg in a tree. Something was happening out in the parking lot, then on the roof, then somewhere else in the hallway, but he was too tired to move. Something exploded in the distance.

"Get up, get up, get up, get up..."

Lewis jumped awake.

He reached for his 12K, couldn't find it, and so settled on the 21K. Alarmed, he searched the room, but there was no one there. Something wasn't right. Lewis grabbed his gear, slung a WBL onto his back and headed for the roof. He could see smoke down the street. Out front, he made out Robert and EBA limping back toward the hotel. Sun and Moon rushed out to help them.

And then he saw it. A huge cordon of vehicles closing in on the hotel from all directions! No one had seemed to notice yet. Several trucks reached the parking lot and main street and began to form a circle. There were more behind them...fighters by the dozens were pouring out...not good!

Lewis only had time to yell down "Watch out! They're coming!"

EBA, Robert, Sun, and Moon ran inside. Lewis took the elevator down to help, but when the doors opened in the lobby, all he saw was a horde of enemies. He punched the basement and doors close buttons and fired wildly.

"COME ON CLOSE ALREADY!"

One of the Expeditioners hit Lewis directly in the chest and dove in before the doors closed. The world became a blur as the Expeditioner tackled him to the floor, but he had a free arm and delivered a punishing blow to the head. A second punch knocked the guy out cold!

The elevator reached the basement and Lewis rolled out in pain. He left the Expeditioner on the elevator floor and reached up to the buttons panel to send it back to every floor.

Now he had to figure out how to get out of there fast...

...To be continued after dinner...
Last edited by DX on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

JuchTurtles

Post by JuchTurtles » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Ya, i meant to fix that, Lewis. I'll change it in a little bit.

Someones got to post - cantab? steelboot? Sun?
SPLASH! You're dead!

DX

Post by DX » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:16 am

Just RP for them anyway. They'll come around sooner or later (probably later hasn't been very active).

Before hitting close doors, Lewis made sure to strip the Expeditioner of his crest, ID card, and CPS 1000. They might come in handy.

He examined the room he was in - large storage area - facing the parking lot - several narrow slit windows. He crawled with effort up to one of the windows and peered out. There was a big row of bushes and nobody around. Lewis slowly opened the window, looked out again, and tossed the 1000, 21K, WBL, and pack out into the bushes before painfully pulling himself through.

He then crawled through the bush row and came upon the line of Expeditioner trucks. There wasn't anybody around - they must have all stormed into the hotel - except one lone driver.

Lewis left everything but the 21K and a large screwdriver in the bushes and crept up to the truck, then under it, arriving at the bottom of the driver's door. Summing up all the strength he had, he jumped up, wrenched open the door, and pointed his 21K at the driver. The shocked driver could not say anything.

Lewis whispered, "Get out".

The driver obeyed quickly.

THUD.

Lewis shot him in the head point-blank.

He then dragged the unconscious driver into the bushes, retrieved the weapons and gear, and threw everything onto the passenger seat. One more thing remained. He headed over to the nearest car with a front license plate and unscrewed it. The truck he was stealing only had a back plate, so he unscrewed that and affixed the car's plate in its place. Finally, he tossed the truck's plate into the passenger side, put the Expeditioner crest on his shoulder, and started the vehicle.

There was still no sign of Juch, Robert, Steelboot, Sun, Moon, or even the enemy. The ex-driver was stirring...time to get out of there. Hopefully the others would make it out too, but he couldn't wait, he had to get out.

Lewis drove off, turned on the heat so that he'd dry off and recover faster, then shuffled through a fist full of ID cards. They were all ones taken from officers he'd shot in prior wars, mostly tempests. Unfortunately, none of them really looked like him...except...

"Hold on...when did I get this one!?"

It was Rex' card, and it was current. Except for the shorter hair and more clean appearance, they actually looked convincingly similar. Rex was taller of course, but one couldn't tell that from a face pic...

It was a crazy idea, but it would certainly work. Lewis had never noticed that the two warriors looked that much alike.

There were fast-moving trucks in his rear-view. Lewis turned hard onto a side street and again into some random driveway. The trucks flew by on the main road about 30 seconds later. He would have to proceed with caution. Remaining on side streets, he navigated through the town, looking for an office supply store.

15 minutes later, Lewis walked out of a Staples with two items - a pair of scissors and a small mirror. By now he was dry and back to full energy.

Almost two hours later, a different person was staring back in that mirror.

He slipped Rex' ID into his pocket and continued on, this time to a clothing store. It was time for something...a bit more formal...

He emerged in a suit and tie, feeling much more badass. After visiting a few more stores and an ATM to restock on essential supplies, he drove up to a hill overlooking much of the town. There he noticed that the enemy had set up checkpoints for all traffic exiting Gallowsville. Not only that, but they were moving captured local water warriors out. He'd need to follow that convoy in the hopes of freeing as many as possible.

But first, he had to make a couple of critical radio transmissions using the ex-driver's long range radio in the truck. There was a sheet of paper with the radio containing frequencies used by both Expeditioners and local resistance. He flipped through looking for the primary local channel:

"This is militia captain Lewis hailing all water warriors resisting the Expeditioner takeover of Loucell. Only by uniting as one will it be possible to defeat them. If you want to be part of a unified and powerful resistance force, remember these numbers - 5147914551819 6151820. You'll know what to do, good luck. Again, 5147914551819 6151820. And beware, the enemy knows about this channel and probably monitors it, so you should switch ASAP, over."

Lewis then switched to long range and sent a coded message on a little-used channel:

"Hailing CP1, CP1, CP1, origin 00, request 0"

"This is CP1, origin 24, V-rec please"

"Militia captain Lewis Vincent Burke, ABCDE 12345, SN"

"Affirmative, proceed 0"

"Loucell, posts north AK 33-7 HN -14, version N, T5, strike 20, stagger 3, arm H, Com W"

"Received 0, initiating 0 in 10"

"Thanks, over"

Lewis now proceeded to the checkpoint the prisoner convoy was moving through.
Last edited by DX on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

JuchTurtles

Post by JuchTurtles » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:58 pm

When the massive amounts of vehicles came to the hotel, Sun, Moon, Robert, EBA, and Juch all jumped behind some small shrubery in the hotel's courtyard. They all had loaded guns, but Moon's was a XP 220. All they could do really is hope that nobody would discover their location; they didn't have enough people to put up a fight. There were at least 50 Expeditioners swarming the hotel.

Sun typed furiously on a 13" laptop he'd brought along. He was trying to figure out why the Expeditioners wanted to take over the hotel. He found the answer on the hotel's website. "Oh my.." he said, "Look!" EBA looked. It mentioned something about a secret tunnel filled with treasures - Pressure Boosters, WBLs, CPSes, all types of guns and power-ups.

"I'm goin' in," Juch said.
SPLASH! You're dead!

JuchTurtles

Post by JuchTurtles » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:11 pm

Thought I'd post this

First, I've decided to make an RP map (to be posted later) and I'll just describe to you these islands.

First Off, there are four main (and largest) islands 200-some miles
southwest of the mainland. *They are North, South, East, and West Islands, each located where their name says in the Archipelago. *Also, each are about 150 miles from their opposite.

Here is a describtion of each:

North: 132.7 miles north-south (tip to tip), 142 miles east-west. *Terrain: Mostly plains with rivers, some hills on the eastern side. *Population: Around 10,000 people. *Many different towns all over. *Largest city: North Base. *Capital: North Base

West: North-South: 124 miles. *East-West: 213 miles. *Terrain: Mostly hills with some mountains and volcanos on the east. *Population: 15 thousand. *Dense on Eastern side. *Largest City: Salt Flats Lake City. Capital: West Base

East: North-South: 157 miles. *East-West: 93 miles. Terrain:
Mostly Dessert, Sub-Desert, and Tundra (not cold!!!) with a few tall mountains to the north. *Population: About 7,000. *Most in southern parts but they really are all over. Largest City: East Base. *Capital: East Base.

South: North-South: 134.9 miles. East-West: 136 miles. *Terrain: Very Tropical with lots of rain forest, rivers, *jungles, beaches. *Population: 17 thousand. *Popular vacation spot. *Most in northern areas. Largest City: South Base. *Capital: South Base

Now there are also other large islands as well.

Here's a describtion of each.

Loucell: About 30 miles N/W of North Island. North-South: 213 miles. East-West: 124. *Terrain: Varied, all different types of landforms. *Mountains and Volcanos to the west, and plains and forest to east. Population: 14.6 thousand. Most on eastern side. Largest City: Loucellville. *Capital City: Loucellville.

South Western: 30 miles south of West, 20 miles east of South. North-South: 64 miles. *East-West: 52 miles. Terrain: Desert in the north, Tropical and Humid in the South. Population: 2.4 thousand. *Most in southern areas where its tropical. Largest City: Red Beach. Capital: South Western Base.

Carvers: 48 miles N/E/E of East. Closest to Mainland. North-South: 124 miles. East-West: 99.6 miles. Terrain: Mountainous. Population: Estimated at about 750 people. *Harsh living conditions. *Largest City: Lumberjacket. Capital: Carver City.

Central: 50 miles north of South, 55 miles south of North, North-South: 45 miles. *East-West: 27 miles. Terrain: Varied, mostly tropical. *Population: 14 thousand. Largest City: Long Beach City. *Capital: Central Base.

There are others as well, but they are small and some are unnamed or there aren't as many people to consider it populated.

Now here are other characters.

EBA's profile

Full Name: EBA Drogba
Physical Appearance: 6'3", 207 lbs., short grey hair (dyed), usually wears a White T-shirt, khaki pants, camo waterproof combat jacket, built, muscular
Mental Characteristics: Clever, Hardy, Good at Strategy, Doesn't get Psyched Out, A Sense of Humor after something bad
Physical Characteristics: Very strong (can bench press 500 lbs.), Fast, Enduring, Athletic, Good Hand-To-Hand Combat Fighter
Mental Weaknesses: Tiredness from little down-time, Trouble Concetrating, Fear of Small Dark Areas
Physical Weaknesses: Trouble climbing to a certain extent, Not being Able to see (blurry eyesight)
Arsenal: Some CPSes and XPs.
Weapons used in combat: Anything at hand
Location: Lived in Loucell most of his life. *Travels a lot in Loucell. *Has been to South Island though.
Past Life: Former Expeditioner until he relized they were crazy. *Been a Warrior since he became interested in water guns at age ten.

Now for a new character

Name: Walter Johns
Physical Appearance: 5'10", 153 lbs., Dressy Clothes usually, Skinny, Long Blond Hair.
Mental Characteristics: Understanding, Smart,*
Physical Characteristics: quick, good at dodging and ducking, great aim with soakers
Mental Weaknesses: Get Psyched Out when someone larger is fighting him, Fearful of things breaking.
Arsenal: All guns made by Larami (several of most powerful) most WWs as well (non-modded stock condition). *Has about a dozen CPS 2000s
Guns used in combat: usually CPS 2000, CPS 3000, Monster XL, or CPS 2500 for main weapon; usually CPS 1000, CPS 1200, CPS 1500, CPS 2100, CPS 2700, CPS 4100, SC Power Pak, Devastator, Max-D 5000, Max-D 6000, Vindicator, or Blazer as sidearms and back-ups(usually takes two or three), and Max-D 2000, Max-D 3000, Max-D 4000, XP 220, XP 270, XP 75, or Baracuda as last-resort.
Vehicles Owned: Two Golf Carts, Scooter, Motorcycle, SUV, Jeep, Large Designer Boat.
Money: About a billion dollars.
Location: A large base in West Island near its western coast.

I call first post with Walter; I have a whole setup planned.
SPLASH! You're dead!

Sun

Post by Sun » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:52 pm

NOTE:I am not inactive, just lazy. :-)
"Wait, come back!" yelled Moon as Juch ran toward the hotel. "Why?" Juch answered. "We need to stay together!" she answered. Suddenly, an Expeditioner sentry noticed them. "Enemies sighted!", yelled the sentry as a horde of fighters ran toward them...