Exhausted after waterfight

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
cantab

Re: Exhausted after waterfight

Post by cantab » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:08 am

Try the Water Warriors hydropower range, or possibly the Krypton (ideally the newer version with the easier pump), for something comparably performing to at least the smaller of the CPS range.

I think dual-wielding is primarily a defensive strategy. If you're outnumbered, dual-wielding should allow you to at least hold off your opponents, long enough to withdraw to a stronger position or link up with an ally. Or if you alone can keep two enemies busy, that gives your team a numerical advantage somewhere else.
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

Jibbles

Post by Jibbles » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:40 am

I find the SC powerpack and/or my 2 speedloaders mint as for dual weilding, as they are light and easy to carry round, maybe a CPS1000/1500 for backup when they run out. (Incidentially i also used to use old realestate signs for shields)
XP 85, XP 110, 3 x CPS 1000, CPS 1500, SC500, SC Powerpak, 2 x speedloader 1500, and a speedloader 1000. There, i think thats mah arsenal

screech_owl5

Post by screech_owl5 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:31 pm

i normally use a monster x, then after pressure is gone i switch to a piston gun (vaporizer, i spent all my cash on the monster) which i use to return to base or safe location and re pump my monster. so a sidearm when using a bigger gun is necessary. if your using anything similar to a cps 1000 or smaller, getting swarmed is less likely and there is no real need for a bigger gun.

uberninja333

Post by uberninja333 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:19 am

i use a sps2000, scatterblast, and pointbreak. then, if i`m lucky i pillage the enemy bases and get more. i run ang gun with the pointbreak until empty. then i use the scatterblast. i always cach guns in a tree, mostly several. then i can dualwield there when atacked.i usualy cary 4 guns, all day, and several gallons of water. duffelbags are good when cacheing , but backpacks are better in combat, unless you are artilery or a merc.
Why the f*** dose it seem like i'm the only one in north dakota on this site. if you live in sargent countty send me a message.

squad of 3 beats an army of one

atvan

Post by atvan » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:00 pm

3 necros in one thread. Really?

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Atvan has a point. Even though the thread may be relating to your topic, when you post on a thread that has not had any posts in quite a while (excluding stickys) it is generally considered bad practice. While not specifically noted on the rules, you might want to start a new thread so that a new discussion can take place.
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Quack damn you.

the_soaker

Post by the_soaker » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:09 pm

How do you pump one gun while shooting another?(I'm a rookie)
People don't win water wars, strategies do, I think

atvan

Post by atvan » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Do you purposely go and revive threads that have been revived before? The previous posts were disciplining sombody doing the same thing as you, not part of the conversation.
Me gyro, me fly plane.

My Blog

the_soaker

Post by the_soaker » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:27 pm

atvan wrote:Do you purposely go and revive threads that have been revived before? The previous posts were disciplining sombody doing the same thing as you, not part of the conversation.
DUDE! I was just asking a question. Do you want me to make a separate thread so I could ask the question? If you were not allowed to post here there would not be an option. So just cool it and if you want to talk about it, go tell it to your blog.

atvan

Post by atvan » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:40 pm

If you have a big question, make a thread. If you have a small question, post in the small question thread. What a strange name for the purpose. In most forums, you would have been banned several times over already.
Me gyro, me fly plane.

My Blog

the_soaker

Post by the_soaker » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Okay. But you must know that I did only join yesterday.

atvan

Post by atvan » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:20 am

You shouldn't have to be warned more than once. That thread is stickied too, I believe..
Me gyro, me fly plane.

My Blog

DX

Post by DX » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:15 am

Generally speaking, necroing a topic is permissible when you have something new and insightful or otherwise significant to add to the discussion. There are some special topics that are intended to remain running (like if it's about your latest gun or your arsenal) regardless of when the last post was. If neither of those conditions are met, then the topic has run its course and should be left alone.

Newness is not an excuse for not reading the rules or at the very least, applying a bit of common sense. Also, your question in this topic has been discussed before, it's what the search button is for.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Newness is also not an excuse for attacking someone verbally for trying to point out the rules. Even though he may not be an admin, atvan has a good point.
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Quack damn you.