The Last Battle of Ridgewood

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
StormGlorious

Re: The Last Battle of Ridgewood

Post by StormGlorious » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:53 am

The Blood dragons tend to win games because, as mars stated, we take advantages of tactical positions. In Thunderwars where once you are out you are out people don't tend to rush as much.

By the way Duxburian does Nibordude ever take part in your wars anymore, he doesn't seem to appear on the forums anymore.

MarsGlorious

Post by MarsGlorious » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:32 am

StormGlorious wrote: In Thunderwars where once you are out you are out people don't tend to rush as much.
Well actually Thunderwars covers a variety of game types. So in some game you can respawn. We avoid these games because things can get messy.

DA are improving :eek:
CPS 2100 :rolleyes:
"Wherever there's a dark age, there are Dark Apostles." - Storm

Authundir

Post by Authundir » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:22 am

Alright this one is for that far too arrogant friend of mine MarsGlorius. :mad:
You are basing this pompous assumption on the fact that we lost a lot in the early days
fast forward to 2008 and we win just as many battles as you.
DX please do not think that we suck just because this big-headed oaf says so, i have seen members of their team laugh at us and then get hit in the eye with a water bomb. :D (Good times...)

cps 2100 grrr...
Last edited by Authundir on Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ut permaneo campana sanus, Permissium obscurum perussi vestri animus. Totus palma ut Atrum Apostelus.

-Sic narro pugna doctrina.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:16 pm

Welcome to Super Soaker Central, Authundir! It's nice to see members of the Dark Apostles here.

I'd remove your email address from your signature if I were you: a bot could pick it up and start sending spam. Also, if your profile options allow members to email you, then vBulletin has a link to your email address from your profile page. That link is bot-proof.

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:15 pm

At the very least, I would suggest changing the "@" to a "{at}" (or some variant of that) and perhaps the ".com" to "{dot}com" so it's not a url and won't get picked up by bots. (or at least it'll be less likely for a bot to read it)

Authundir

Post by Authundir » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:34 pm

Thanks I actually Didnt Realize it was there (stupid google toolbar automattically puts my email everywhere)
It should probably be removed by now
Ut permaneo campana sanus, Permissium obscurum perussi vestri animus. Totus palma ut Atrum Apostelus.

-Sic narro pugna doctrina.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:42 pm

Actually, you should have little to worry about by posting your email address here. I added a modification to the board that changes all email addresses to a JavaScript that protects them from harvesting bots. I used something similar on our website, and on one of the email addresses we used, even today no spam reaches it.

With that being said, bots are getting smarter every year, so I might not even trust the protections I have in place. That's why my email address is written as it is spoken. ;)

StormGlorious

Post by StormGlorious » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:25 am

This is mainly directed as a taunt to Authundir.
Could you remind me of the last time you won a game?
It's ok man your team might be on the rise, soon.....
Storm,
P.S sorry for restarting an old thread, I just couldn't resist the chance to taunt.
Armoury:CPS 2500, CPS 1700, 2xCPS 2100, SC PowerPack,
Triple Agressor, HydraPack, Lightning, APH x3, Pneumatic Grenade Launcher, Triple Shot, Liquidator, Arctic Blast
'Wherever there' s a Dark Age, There are Dark Apostles'
Play Magic: the Gathering