NEW way to "DIE" in water tag

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.

Is this a good idea?

Yes, Verry good
50%
Yes, could be better
33%
No, it is crap
No votes
No, this was already thought of
17%
Meh...you a ninja with skills
No votes

Total votes: 6

Alberio-Zomada

NEW way to "DIE" in water tag

Post by Alberio-Zomada » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:06 pm

ok im gonna' get right to the point. i was thinking..."What dissolves in water, but is solid and is cheep?" i thought and then it hit me !ALKA-SELSER! tablets! (if you don't know there like little tabs of baking powder and if you put water on them they fizz!) so i went out to buy some and boom like 5$ Canadian. for like i don't know 50 or something so i was was happy that they went that much . so i went home and i was thinking "hmm....now how do i get them on a player?" and then it hit me...i could drill a hole in the center of one and put it on string around the players neck. and boom there you have it a cheep wat to make if you have been shot.

The "CON" to this pro is that "What happens after he dies? what if he gets a new one and his cloths are still wet?" the solution is that you put a piece of tap around the back of the tablet, it won't (and I'm too lazy to add the apostrophe!) matter is it comes off after being shot because its already wet.

Cheers mate, Alberio

P.S. i used a hand drill/ dremal to drill the hold and it works best in the middle of the tablet. :eek:
Last edited by Alberio-Zomada on Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
SUPER SOAKER! Damn i stepped in a puddle...
IM BACK! and im ready to set some tut's up! IS SSC READY FOR WATER GRENAIDES?

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:02 pm

It sounds like it might work.....similar to the soakertag targets you could stick on your arms and legs. One problem though, having it dangling from your neck makes your face a more likely target if the one shooting at the tablet misses. Maybe there's a way to attatch the tablet to other parts of the body (arms and legs and body).

Another thing, you might want to watch your spelling around here. You WILL get eaten alive by a moderator or administrator. Try using the spell check before you make a post.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:40 pm

I'd still prefer a method that allows you to hit anywhere, but that method relies on the honor system. (but then again, a lot of methods do)

However, this system might have some issues, depending how much water is needed to dissipate a majority of a tablet. You don't want mist causing this.

Alberio-Zomada

Post by Alberio-Zomada » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:40 pm

ok, ill make sure monsoon. and yea your right but this is for elimination but good thinking your idea is good and for the mist dissolving the tablets, not likely because it would have to eat away at the thin coding of the tablet
Cheers, Alberio
SUPER SOAKER! Damn i stepped in a puddle...
IM BACK! and im ready to set some tut's up! IS SSC READY FOR WATER GRENAIDES?