Help with a water war

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
XP270

Help with a water war

Post by XP270 » Wed May 09, 2007 9:42 pm

This summer I plan on having a huge war in my neighborhood. But I need help planing.Theres a one acre area down a block from my street that I worked on to make an ENEMY base. My house has enough goodies for me. But I'll get to the point; I need to know battleplans I'll give a basic idea of the area;

Two streets parallel about 25 m. apart the they both intersect into a bigger road

But at the big road acroos the street is a flat circular park thats grassy in the very right is a hidden bunker with a room with coolers of water ballons and place where thel will mount two Monster XLs I need to penetrate that bunker. I need help!
Last edited by XP270 on Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

XP270

Re: Help with a water war

Post by XP270 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:07 am

I need to bump this as the same thing is being planned this year. So, Bring Up My Post!
"I'll be shotgunning XP 310's when I should be shotgunning beers" -Duxburian

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:37 pm

Some pictures would probably be helpful. But in my opinion, battle plans, etc. should be done by the team, not some random people on an online forum. On the other hand, we can offer ideas and tactics, much of which you can get by reading the articles around here.

There are 2 possibilities that I've thought of at the moment with the information provided. If there's insufficient cover and the area is relatively open, you may want to have your team charge and rush in, dodging steams, using the flanks, etc. (I don't mean going head in to the nozzle of the XL's, go around and try to get to the back of the bunker) If there's sufficient cover (like the tall grass), you may be able to get through without being spotted, or get spotted later on the advance instead of earlier. If the bunker only has one entrance and no way to flank, good luck, try throwing water balloons in there or something and either way, use some blind cover fire if there is cover inside the room.

Jim likes SS's

Post by Jim likes SS's » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:22 pm

So what do you need help with exactley? If you said then maybe we could help more. And some pics are definately in order.

Jim

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:21 pm

I had a feeling there was a "sticky" with guidelines on what information to provide when requesting battle advice. No matter.

You haven't indicated whether it's a one-hit-kills match, capture the flag, etc. If it is 1HK, mounting a distraction attack on one side should allow you to send a small team with higher-range weaponry, such as 1500s and water balloons, to the other side to take out the MXLs. After that it's just a case of continuing to bombard them out of their range.

Unfortunately I can't give much more specific advice without more information, ideally pictures.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:28 am

Maybe build long range WBL's and just slaughter them? :P

bad cake mix

Post by bad cake mix » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:28 pm

i was thinking of just chasing them back to their base then chucking water balloons in over the walls for a diversion then have 2 HWOs go and give suppressive fire then take them out from their flank. :D :eek: