Rules...

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
13lack-ace

???

Post by 13lack-ace » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:47 am

Ok im starting to understand the rules now.

One small thing? Silent? What do you mean (Your case)??? I was the person who sent it to you asking you to please lay off my case.

Also you said nothing stops me with my location??? So nothing will... :D
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week."

''America loves a winner, and will not tolerate a loser, this is why America has never, and will never, lose a war.”

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:59 am

We started with Water war rules - I assumed that was still the case...

13lack-ace, it is a very important forum rule to be polite to the moderators and admins, and in fact everyone.

If you don't, then some form of restriction may be placed on you.

It's a basic rule that if you are nice when you join a forum, not blowing your own trumpet, or slagging off other people, then you will get much more in return. A good full length post with lots of information is a good start.

Assume that everyone knows more than you. When I joined both this forum and Spudtech, I gave a nice large opening post. I am now a moderator here, and a respected member of Spudtech.

I joined spudtech, and gave a nearly 1000 word post of my issue, with two different clear images, never getting too big for my boots.

The responses were full and enriched, with a pleasant tone:

"To see something involving that much forethought described in a first post is quite refreshing."

I had the major users impressed, and even though my ideas were eventually discarded due to not being totally sound, I had even the harshest moderator on the forum (the type that comes down on many ideas like a tonne of bricks, and probably would have shredded mine if I hadn't written it up the way I did) calmly suggesting a total design change.

@ silentguy: it's 1337, not 1334.

In that case it's acceptable.

I'm going to copy most of this post into a "Courtesy" and "Good Starts" thread at WWc I think.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

13lack-ace

???

Post by 13lack-ace » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:03 am

Sorry I didn't understand??? What did you say, im researching how i can put a stun dart into a watch (impossible) :S please. Simple form?
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week."

''America loves a winner, and will not tolerate a loser, this is why America has never, and will never, lose a war.”

Johnyshotgun

Rules are usless

Post by Johnyshotgun » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:28 pm

The rules are indefinite and only allow certain war play. The best way is to ask the enemy and make comprmises.