Will We Ever Have A Huge War With Everyone Here

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Super Sonic

Post by Super Sonic » Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:17 am

Well why don't we start to plan on this sort of thing instead of just talk about it. I'm still waiting to hear Doom and Neo's opinion about the bus thing.
"Rejoice not over me my enemy, for when I fall, I shall in turn arise." Micah 7:8

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:30 am

We would have to do fundrasing, which im not willing to do, to rent the bus. Anyone ever heard of a train? You could probably get a good route to where ever this war will be. And, no parents driving you anywhere.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:02 pm

We could call it "Soaker Camp [at]Niagra 2005," or something. Hmm, I still can't go.
I don't check this forum anymore.

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:21 pm

How about a series of duels instead of teams, because not everyone has a big team like you and I.
Whatever music you listen to probably sucks.

Soaker Leader

Post by Soaker Leader » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:41 pm

I was thinking of a turnoment. With all of the teams and if people are not on a team, then they can join another team with fewer numbers. We would have like 5-7 battles a day, with differnt teams going in to battles around the same time. A bad thing is it Would take up a LOT of WATER for all the battles. I live in minnesota so it would be hard to bring a water gun there, but if some one were to supply some water guns for the battles it would be much easier. We would all camp for proabaly 2-5 days if possible, but some people may have to go home after a day or two due to like school or something like that. It would probaly be hard to book a place in niagra park for a few days and they may not even allow us to bring a water gun in do to all the stuff happaning right now. we would have to eat somewere that might be a problem onley if they have food in the park witch I highly dought . But this is just a suggestion. so all of you guys and girls probaley have a better idea, But thank you and good night.

Ps Sorry if there is any spelling erros it is 12:00 Pm right now.

DX

Post by DX » Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:35 am

Why was Niagra chosen for a large battle get-together? I think that if this does happen, it would be more convient to have several "Niagra2005" style events in regional hubs. That is like Doom's idea of regional wars, which makes sense because Niagra is far from the western/midwestern/southern folk and also inconvient for the northeasten hub, where more people live closer to the sea versus in the interior.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:57 pm

Niagra I believe was chosen because it's something the Candians and Americans could find. At least that's what I know. I still think more local regional wars are the most realistic.

Super Sonic

Post by Super Sonic » Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:46 pm

How about one for each state, or is that still to far apart.
"Rejoice not over me my enemy, for when I fall, I shall in turn arise." Micah 7:8

Storm

Post by Storm » Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:29 pm

One for each state? What about Canada <_< ?
Storm

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:06 pm

Hey, that's funny., always leave us Canadians to get screwed :rolleyes: Anyways, I don't think I'd be able to go.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

Storm

Post by Storm » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:42 am

Same here, it would be quite a miracle if the date everyone was going to Niagra was the day I'm going. I know my mom won't be changing her plans just for a waterr gun fight.
Storm

Super Sonic

Post by Super Sonic » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:55 am

In canada you can have one for every province.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:00 am

Think about it though. 50 states plus 8 provinces (not counting the far north) = a lot of little wars. Besides, we don't have enough concentration of members in many areas to do that. e.g. - I live in the lower peninsula of Michigan, the closest member to me lives in the upper peninsula - a 5 or so hour drive. Just 1 other member in the same state as me. NJ/NY is obviously a different story, but most of us don't live there ;)
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

Storm

Post by Storm » Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:10 am

One for every province? There are only like 7 or 8 Canadians on this forum I think. Definetely not enough to have one for each province Sonic.
Storm

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:15 am

My point exactly. If I'm correct, most of them live in Ontario, the exception being D.A., who I believe lives in B.C. (correct me if I'm wrong)
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.