Leftovers!

Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:30 pm

I now say that I'm finished enough with Leftovers to make a topic about it. What is Leftovers? A homemade PowerPak. I put a 5/64"(just a bit bigger than 1/16") nozzle on it, which makes the output about 1X, and it shot for 2 minutes 21 seconds, that's more than twice that of the PowerPak, and way way more than a Splashzooka. I know what you're thinking, you think I'm lying but I'm not. The range was a big improvement over from when it had a 7X-8X sized nozzle, that got 33 feet, this was at leat 5-10 feet more.

I can't believe how great of a weapon this is. I love it, this and my CPS 1000 are my main weapons now(at least until Threshold is done). I have a picture of it shooting, but it doesn't show how good it is, and I need to censor out my face, so I'll post a pic of it full. The tubing is like a sausage, and it extends at least 3 times it's original size.

http://www.sscentral.net/images/DSCN0099.jpg

Yeah, it is sorta akward when it's that full, I should add a belt to the bottom to keep it a bit more stable, but it's not that bad. I've tried to collosus it, but the bike tubes just snapped, and then I tried something using bungie cords, but that didn't work well either.

So tell me what you think, and wait for the guide! :)

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:00 pm

yay! so you're not holding this one back?
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.