website

Discussion of other water gun websites.
meatslycer

website

Post by meatslycer » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:47 am

in the next couple of months i am going to be making my own website mainly on water guns and a bit about nerf and paintball the purpose of the website will be to bring water warriors together to share battle stories and stuff like that also to find people in your area to have a water gun fight with when my website is running i will let u guys know

Silence

Re: website

Post by Silence » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:48 am

Sounds interesting. Is this a joint project with friends, or are doing it alone?

steelboot

Post by steelboot » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:50 pm

Cool. May I ask a couple questions? *doesn't wait for response* Is it going to be on free hosting (i.e. webs) or your own domain? Will it be large, or a smaller site? Anyway, sounds interesting. Give us updates we'd love to hear how it's doing!
steelboot pwns n00bs
If you have five dollars and steelboot has five dollars, steelboot has more money than you.
GOTTA SOAK 'EM ALL!

meatslycer

Post by meatslycer » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:01 pm

it's going to be joint with a friend
steelboot i no u have your own website how long did it take to make

steelboot

Post by steelboot » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:30 pm

I wrote up most of the content, which I gave isoaker, before I got the idea for a website. With free hosting on Webs, you can have your website up in minutes, I don't know about actually building a website. I wrote the extra articles released with the launch of SNk in a period of a few days (about a week before launch).

So to answer your question, with writing it all and uploading the content, I'd guess about a week, with free hosting, but up to a month or two if you're actually making the site.
steelboot pwns n00bs
If you have five dollars and steelboot has five dollars, steelboot has more money than you.
GOTTA SOAK 'EM ALL!

meatslycer

Post by meatslycer » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:37 pm

ok thanks for letting me know