I need help to repair a water gun.

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
JCSoaker

I need help to repair a water gun.

Post by JCSoaker » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:33 am

Hello,

I was wondering which store can give these services. Apparently I cannot fix my cps 4100 without external professional help.

Anyone knowledgable enough of any stores in Canada which can give these services?

Thanks.
Armoury: Level III- (2) (going to have)Super Heavy Assualt homemades (2) Heavy Assualt CPS (Monster XL,etc)(3)Medium Assualt CPS (4100,etc)(4) Light Assualt CPS (1200, etc) (15) secondary weapons(Xp,MAXD,etc) (5) Extra Stuff

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:13 am

How about providing us the service of telling what the problem is so we can help you? Just get a screwdriver, epoxy, whatever, and you can probably repair it yourself. I don't think stores will do it, though they'll probably provide a (very probably inferior) replacement.

JCSoaker

Post by JCSoaker » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:55 am

Read the thread-
Crazy Finger Force. CPS 4100 Dead.
Try cutting a slit right through the center of the piece, so it can seperate with the rest of the frame. For the trigger, try cutting some metal pieces and gluing it to the sides of the piece. Here's a pic on a 2100 trigger repair I made. So far it's holding up fairly well. Gorrilla glue was used to repair this.
It's the Gorrilla glue you mentioned. I am going to have to clamp it for 24-48 hours, and I don't have the resources or the professional experience to do that because the trigger section is very delicate and there is almost no way to clamp it even if I had a clamp.

I need a source of pressure to do that, and the metal sheets you mentioned I coulnd't find them at home depot.
I want to know excactly what I need to fix the trigger

Thanks.
Armoury: Level III- (2) (going to have)Super Heavy Assualt homemades (2) Heavy Assualt CPS (Monster XL,etc)(3)Medium Assualt CPS (4100,etc)(4) Light Assualt CPS (1200, etc) (15) secondary weapons(Xp,MAXD,etc) (5) Extra Stuff