Homemade

Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:38 pm

I'm making a homemade. It's based on pepper's, the first water cannon at xinventions, rifling, and some of my own ideas. I'm reading some of a huge web page about fluid dynamics, so I could possibly get some ideas to make it better.

Leet Slaxxorz

Post by Leet Slaxxorz » Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:09 pm

You is crazy.

What type of nozzle will you be putting on the monstrosity?
They have taken away our silence.- Dalai Lama in <u>Kundun</u>

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:28 pm

Sorry I didn't see any replies. I'm going to have multiple nozzles, a 5X and something big like 20X, maybe a couple more.

Leet Slaxxorz

Post by Leet Slaxxorz » Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:25 pm

Will you follow the basic structure of the xinventions cannon or will you do something innovative like adding a third tank?
They have taken away our silence.- Dalai Lama in <u>Kundun</u>

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:10 pm

It's going to be my own thing. I was thinking of it having one or two Air-Pressure tanks, with some of my own ideas to make it better. The basic structure will be someting like peppers. I still need money to make it. The homemade I have made now(see Another quick homemade topic) is just a test to see if I could make something work good. I was sucessful. It's going to have a lot of stuff I think will work good in it. It may not work, and if it doesn't I'll sXPBackfire-esque what I can and built a simpler homemade using proven methods.