Ball Valve Trigger attachment

Threads about water gun modifications.
ZOCCOZ

Ball Valve Trigger attachment

Post by ZOCCOZ » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:20 am

I tried to look for detailed article first but I didn't find them. ...Or overlooked them. In any case, I have three K-Modded CPS cannons that have to use a ball valve instead of their original trigger. Since the only modd that I have done are k-mods and tank mods, this ball valve modd is new to me.

So if anyone would have a link of a page that would in detail show/explain where and how to best attach a ball valve to a soaker, that would be apreciated. :cool:

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:10 pm

To the best of my knowledge, I am the only person to successfully have performed this modification. David from Aqua Armoury did something similar I believe also, but he did not use a ball valve.

The problem with this modification/repair is that the process is similar, but different, for each water gun. Therefore, a general process must be followed. While I'm sure you'll be able to follow it, some people have a lot of trouble turning the general into the specific.

I will try to have an article out as soon as the new website comes out. This one I'll do first. ;)

Also, I just wanted to say that I did get your email from a few weeks back, but forgot to reply to it. Things have been still a bit busy and I've been waiting to get my own checking account. The problem is, I have to wait for someone to take me to the bank because I still don't have a provisional license.

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:25 pm

With my next paycheck I will buy some "ball valve modding suplies" at home depot. I assume thats where I would buy ball valves? Do they sell PVC pieces to?
When I start the modding I will probably also take some step by step pictures and use it for a typed how to guide.

Sure no problem with the email. Just let me know when you are ready. If you have a passport or any other photo ID, that should work for the bank aswell. I used my passport to get my checkings account. If you prefer, we can continue discussing the email topic over email or PM.