water land mine

Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
Anthony

water land mine

Post by Anthony » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:51 pm

I was surfing the web and i found this http://www.undergroundmodshop.com/forum ... php?t=5951 mine for paintball. So I got the parts for it and yesterday i finished it. I tested it wth water this morning and it seams that it could be used in a super soker war. The mine sent a misty rain of water about 5 ft into the air. It was about 10$ to build and is reuseable. It would be cool to lay a mine field or have to navigate through one. Does anyone think this could be used in a super soaker fight? Also any modifications i could do to make it more efficent.

Silence

Re: water land mine

Post by Silence » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:51 pm

CO2 canisters aren't very convenient for most water warriors, but when they are, I'm sure this mine is effective. Also, you might be able to use self-compressed air if you alter the design to use the lower pressure.

By the way, welcome back! :)

Anthony

Re: water land mine

Post by Anthony » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:21 am

Thanks

I can get the co2 for a ok price and I probally will make some more mines. Even if I dont use them in a soaker fight ill used them when I paintball. The self presurizied air sounds interesting but I would then have to find a new way to trigger it if I try that. Any ideas?