question about my profile...(odd)

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
Specter

question about my profile...(odd)

Post by Specter » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:08 pm

Ok so i was looking at my own profile to see if there was anything that needed updating or anything like that. And in the section "Additional Information" theres this : "Are you not a computer?:
hello"

where did this come from? i went to edit my profile but that isn't there. so i don't know where it came from. any help would be appreciated. (it is kinda funny though haha )
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

Drenchenator

Post by Drenchenator » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:31 pm

This is a method to avoid computer spammers that Ben implemented. SSCentral rarely gets computerized spam now because the computers do not answer this question and thus cannot join. It is answered only when you join; don't worry about it. I can change it though if you really want it to be changed.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.

Specter

Post by Specter » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:34 pm

oh... well i guess i just never noticed it before.. doesn't matter much i guess
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october