Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water guns > Marketplace
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 07-18-2011, 09:26 PM   #1
Captaing
Supreme Soaker

UserID: 2516
Default Cps 2700

Would you recommend the cps 2700? I have read the reviews that say it's heavy and weirdly shaped. All of this aside, is it worth the weight and the weird placement of things?

Thanks!
Captaing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:50 AM   #2
SEAL
Host of 1st ever community war

UserID: 2146
Default Re: Cps 2700

I like mine. It's not too heavy for me, but for younger users, it may be a little bulky. It's more compact than say, a CPS 2500, but I don't think it has as much power. The main allure of the 2700 is it's massive reservoir; it lasts much longer than almost every other CPS blaster aside from the ones with backpack reservoirs (CPS 3000 and 3200.).

So if you think you're strong enough to use it well, then by all means, pick one up (Unless you can find something better for a similar price, like a CPS 1500/1700.). If you think it would be too heavy, then I'd recommend a CPS 1000, 1200, or 2100, all of which have almost as much power as a 2700, but in a much lighter package, and with only one nozzle.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:18 AM   #3
atvan

UserID: 2462

The 2100 seems to have more punch behind it. Combined with the tracked pump and more compact design, I would recomend it.

The 2700 is too wide for me- it is hard to reach my arm around it.
atvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:08 PM   #4
mr. dude

UserID: 572

It's a very useful water gun, other than its capacity, I find that it has impressive power. I don't feel that it's underpowered for its size, at least not mine anyway.
It's versatile, scary, and effective. On the downside, yes, it's big and heavy, and there's a lot of potential for breakage.
Overall, I definitely recommend it.
mr. dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:26 AM   #5
atvan

UserID: 2462

If you do get it, you should probably reinforce the pump, which is long and bendy.
atvan is offline   Reply With Quote