Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water guns > Community
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 05-23-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
atvan

UserID: 2462
Default iSoaker Registration

I'm trying to register for iSoaker, but it keeps saying
Quote:
The Answer to the Anti-Bot Question you entered is incorrect, Please check your answer and try again.

Which one is that, and please help.
atvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 11:19 PM   #2
C-A_99
Administrator

UserID: 809
Default Re: iSoaker Registration

There are two security questions, one asking what to fill a water gun with and the other asking you to read the characters in an image and enter it in. If the iPhone's browser is so crippled that it can't load the image, I'd suggest using a computer instead.

See if you can check the iPhone's browsing functions more closely. It's strange that it wouldn't be able to edit posts nor display everything needed for registration. Perhaps images are not enabled or are not being displayed, which I suspect is the issue with your browser. That said, I never even used a smartphone before so I can't be sure.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:04 PM   #3
Specter
I'll be around, but not as much as before

UserID: 1090

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-A_99
There are two security questions, one asking what to fill a water gun with and the other asking you to read the characters in an image and enter it in. If the iPhone's browser is so crippled that it can't load the image, I'd suggest using a computer instead.

See if you can check the iPhone's browsing functions more closely. It's strange that it wouldn't be able to edit posts nor display everything needed for registration. Perhaps images are not enabled or are not being displayed, which I suspect is the issue with your browser. That said, I never even used a smartphone before so I can't be sure.

Question: why did you start explaining about using with the iphone browser?

did i miss the part where he said he was using an iphone?

haha (unless he edited his post and it doesn't show that he edited it?)

on a side note, I use an android phone and i've only had problems with websites that require java. then again I only used the default browser and didnt try it on firefox mobile or anything
Old 05-24-2011, 02:16 PM   #4
C-A_99
Administrator

UserID: 809

He said in another thread that he was browsing from an iPhone (and had trouble editing at that time), so I figured it was safe to assume that that was at least part of the issue for registering at iSoaker.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:52 PM   #5
Specter
I'll be around, but not as much as before

UserID: 1090

ah ok, I didn't see that other post so i was confused
Old 05-25-2011, 05:33 AM   #6
atvan

UserID: 2462

I actually never said anything about an iPhone. Edit: the person with RC in their name was the one with the trouble editing. /Edit I was using a regular computer, I just misread the first bot question. I don't even have an iPhone. I am currently posting with my iPad though. This is actually used when I got the registration to work.

Last edited by atvan : 05-25-2011 at 03:25 PM.
atvan is offline   Reply With Quote