Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water guns > Marketplace
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 01-20-2008, 05:14 PM   #1
Aqua_Flash

UserID: 1443
Default International Package Forwarding

For all international members, read this.

As you may know, stuff like PVC and good soakers are hard to get internationally. Places from the US while offering to ship internationally on things either charge unusually high prices at times, or refuse to ship internationally at all. Sellers not shipping internationally on great soakers on eBay occurs a lot of the time.

A while ago somebody found a service agent that gives you your own US address which will then forward packages to you. It was a really great service, sadly, about a year or a bit more ago now, that place shut down and said they will no longer be operating. However, since I was a member, they redirected me to another place.

http://www.myus.com/

The international shipping prices are fair and while you have to pay to join for membership, at least you still get what you want. I plan to register there in the next few days hopefully. Now I can get my PVC endcaps, PETG tubing and even good Super Soakers from sellers who won't ship to where I am if I'm interested.

I should have mentioned this earlier, however now I have, if you are able to, I suggest all international members or future international members who have the same problem as me look into this. Believe me, it is very useful!
Aqua_Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 05:19 PM   #2
Ben
Founder

UserID: 1
Default Re: International Package Forwading

Nice link! I've made it a sticky so our members from outside North America will see it in the future.

[email address] / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 06:27 PM   #3
Silence
Administrator

UserID: 576

Wow, that's a brilliant idea. I wonder why few others ever thought of it. Thanks for the tip!

And no matter what, it ought to be perfectly legal - since the service providers are kinda buying the products themselves and then giving them away.
Old 01-20-2008, 06:28 PM   #4
Drenchenator
Administrator

UserID: 320

Good find! I'm sure some of our international members will use it.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:03 AM   #5
StormGlorious
ThunderWars Representative

UserID: 1431

How can one be assured that they will not just claim the product as their own after all it is addressed to them
StormGlorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 05:55 AM   #6
Aqua_Flash

UserID: 1443

If they did that then they may not even be around now. This service has been around since 1997 so it is pretty repuatable. I was recommended to come here by the previous package forwarding service that I had who did pretty much the same thing as these do and I had no issues with them claiming it as their own.
Aqua_Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:00 AM   #7
Ariz0na
Noodle xP

UserID: 1677

My friend is using this service. Hehehe, thats how I'm gonna get my water gun LOL

i speak my mind My Garage Sale
Ariz0na is offline   Reply With Quote