Speedloader & Super Soaker Quickfill Compatibility

General water gun discussion.
ZOCCOZ

Speedloader & Super Soaker Quickfill Compatibility

Post by ZOCCOZ » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:32 am

Would anyone know if the Slashzooka is compatible with a Speedloader quickfill?

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:09 pm

I believe that the Super Soaker QFD and Speed Loader QFD are different sizes, so the answer sadly is no. You could try to make a homemade QFD if you lack one, though I believe that Hasbro has an order form for one on their website. ;)

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:16 pm

I don't believe that they do QFDs on their website any more - unless they renamed it. They might though.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:10 pm

No, they have an order form somewhere. You can also get straps and other parts of certain soakers.

isoaker_com

Post by isoaker_com » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:32 am

The Super Soaker replacement part order form for US residents can be found at http://www.hasbro.com/forms/orderform.c ... ker&sku=SS

Might be able to get the QFD assuming it's what they are now calling the 'Hose End Connection (Power Pak)' for $3.00.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com / iSoaker.net ::

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:04 am

Hmm. I would have liked to buy 2 QFD and a few CPS straps. To bad they only sell to the US.

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:54 am

(I know its a doublepost, but I require to bump this thread. Sorry ;) )

Just to double check, all quickfill devices from the Super Charger series are the same as from the Splashzooka. Is that correct?

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:54 pm

Yes, all QFD connectors are compatible with all chargers.

Read isoaker.com: http://www.isoaker.com/Armoury/qfd.cfm

More importantly, the quote (both from isoaker.com:
- "Designed to fit standard garden hoses, the QFD allows all SC-capable blasters to refill simply by inserting the blaster adapter into the active QFD"
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

sogoie

Post by sogoie » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:48 pm

i got the remake of the flashflood and arctic shock. I also got the MI aquapak. They are awesome.

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:12 pm

Zoccoz, as an afterthought, it might be worth watching ebay closely. Often if people have multiple QFDs, they might sell off a few.

I presume you are looking for at least a type 2 QFD for the two way capacity, so this may not be the most effective way of finding one.

Please sogoie, use the right forum and thread to post in.

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:09 pm

I have my eye on a few cheap SC guns on ebay right now. ;)
Who would have thought that I am buying soakers just for the quickfill. Well, aslong they are cheap I will consider the soaker itself as a bonus.

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:30 pm

You are going to snipe that SC400 off of hot2walk, huh? Good for you, because I really hate that guy. He keeps jacking up the prices of soakers, even the crappy ones that I want just to have, not use. He actually paid $19 for an XP70, what an idiot. Too bad the people at the Asylum let him have his money and a computer.

On a side note, have you tried this thing Wild Boys found? It lets you get stuff shipped only to the U.S. by sending it to a U.S. adress first. From there it gets sent to your adress. I think you get to track its shipping status as well. Might want to talk to him about it, because I don't know much else about it. :cool:

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:46 pm

Crashdummy wrote:You are going to snipe that SC400 off of hot2walk, huh? Good for you, because I really hate that guy. He keeps jacking up the prices of soakers, even the crappy ones that I want just to have, not use. He actually paid $19 for an XP70, what an idiot. Too bad the people at the Asylum let him have his money and a computer.

On a side note, have you tried this thing Wild Boys found? It lets you get stuff shipped only to the U.S. by sending it to a U.S. adress first. From there it gets sent to your adress. I think you get to track its shipping status as well. Might want to talk to him about it, because I don't know much else about it. :cool:

Yep, I have a feeling that guy is an absolut cheap and sneaky *BLEEP!* :D
As for the US service that would actualy be cool. But I would imagine that there will be a huge service fee. I think I will reserve that service for the very rare items.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:36 am

Crashdummy wrote:On a side note, have you tried this thing Wild Boys found? It lets you get stuff shipped only to the U.S. by sending it to a U.S. adress first. From there it gets sent to your adress. I think you get to track its shipping status as well. Might want to talk to him about it, because I don't know much else about it. :cool:
I've seen something like that somewhere, but it was way too expensive in my opinion. Still, its worth depends on how much the individual wants the item, I suppose.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:12 pm

I know of this service/similar services , but I haven't really heard much about it/them.

Perhaps someone could provide me with a link to it? - it might come to the point that I need to use it someday.

And on topic - how are you going with the QFD sniping?