Stopping in to say hey!

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Jadefalcon09

Stopping in to say hey!

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:39 pm

Hey gang! I bet its been a while since you have seen me anywhere around a water warfare site. I hope all of your battles have gone well, you are finding better tactics and more people to fight with you, and I hope at least the technology (that I last heard) is getting better. If someone would like to fill me in on information from Dec. 25, 2005 to today via PM, Id appreciate it (Big community announcements, happenings and what not). Rock On!

-Jadefalcon
-Rob

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:19 pm

Welcome back.

Not too much happened since Dec. 2005, especially given the fact that it was winter at the time. We've got a bunch of new members and there's a lot of new discussion going around. I think the easiest thing to do might be reading a few new threads to get acquainted with the new members.

Silence

Post by Silence » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:38 pm

I'm new, in case you were wondering ;) .

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:26 pm

Well, I'm new relative to Christmas. No real tech advances have appeared as far as I know.

There are a few threads worth a look though.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:25 pm

Good to see you again. Haven't much in the way of news though. Have you seen the 2006 Super Soakers? Nothing revolutionary, I fear.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Silence

Post by Silence » Wed May 03, 2006 11:25 pm

It isn't that revolutionary, but joannaardway and I are working on what I believe to be the first PCgHs--short for "PreCharger Homemades." You should be able to tell from the thread that they basically fix BBT's and Super Soaker's pre-charging weapons by increasing the PC by a tremendous amount. Pressure, output, and range will also be increased substantially--otherwise, what's the point of a homemade?

PCgHs have kinda worked their way into the community--I'd say enough people know about them now--but documentation and knowledge will really take off once they are actually completed. I hope to complete mine, along with some other homemades, in about several weeks.